KAAN Show Admission Tickets
Watch a state-of-the-art theatrical performance that combines 4D projection mapping and live-action to tell some of Thailand's most famous literary stories. The KAAN Show in Pattaya promises an epic adventure through the cinematic live performances and gripping storylines of its Thai folktales.
lo más destacado
- Enjoy a one-of-a-kind show in Pattaya, featuring a state-of-the-art theatrical performance that combines 4D projection mapping and live-action
- Thrill at the groundbreaking show with a gripping storyline featuring Thailand's greatest folk tales and more!
- Tickets to the KAAN Show in Pattaya
- Food and Drinks
- Photo with Player fee
flexible cancellation policy
This experience can be canceled up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
what to expect
The KAAN show, Thailand's state-of-the-art theatrical experience that combines 4D projection mapping with live-action and stunts, to give you a thrilling edge-of-the-seat experience. Witness a groundbreaking show that takes you through some of Thailand's most famous literary and folk tales: from the Ramayana, Prince Apai Mani, to Krai Thong, and much more! Enjoy this extravagant and epic voyage through the cinematic world of Kaan, where beautiful stunts and choreography, artfully designed sets and amazing special effects come together to weave an enchanting and cinematic world for you to feast your eyes upon!
know before you go
- Theatre doors will open 30 minutes before showtime. Late arrival guests will be requested to enter upon appropriate breaks and/or reassigned to appropriate seating.
- Taking photos and videos of the show is not permitted.
The show takes place at 7:30 PM from Tuesday to Sunday until November 30th, 2019. From 1st December 2019 onwards, the show will take place from Thursday to Tuesday at 7:30 PM. Please make sure to reach the theater at least 15 minutes in advance to avoid delays.
You will receive an email with your KAAN Show voucher soon after purchase. Please display the same in either print or electronic form at the box office of the cabaret to gain entry.
SINGHA D’LUCK Cinematic Theatre, 168/8 Moo12 Thepprasit Rd., Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi, Thailand 20260
When driving from Bangkok/Chonburi, drive through Pattaya city until you reach Thepprasit Road (Outlet Mall Pattaya will be on your right). Turn right onto Thepprasit Road and drive straight for about 2km. SINGHA D’LUCK Cinematic Theatre will be on your right
This ticket is valid only for the date and time chosen during checkout.