Skip the Line Guided Tour of the Pantheon
Experience a 1-hour guided tour of one of ancient Rome‘s best-preserved monuments, the Pantheon!
Lo más Destacado
- Travel through time and go on a guided tour of a stunning ancient Roman temple, the Pantheon.
- See the famed elephant and its obelisk, designed by the Italian artist Gian Lorenzo Bernini.
- Marvel at the Pantheon and its oculus, also known as the 'Eye of the Pantheon.'
- Pay your respects to Raphael, one of the greatest Renaissance artists, when you visit his tomb.
- Learn the stories behind the Basilica of Neptune, the flood marks, and the marble freezes.
Enjoy a 1-hour guided tour of the Eternal City's most beautiful ancient temple, the Pantheon. With fewer than 10 people per group, you can admire such sights as the Elephant by Bernini with personalized attention from your guide. On the side of the square that supports the elephant and its obelisk, the plinth refers to Isis and is dedicated to St Mary. The reader is reminded that it takes a robust spirit, like that of an elephant, to support reliable wisdom.
See also the Pantheon with its oculus, also known as the 'Eye of the Pantheon.' Interestingly, on the midday of every 21 April (the founding date of Rome), the sunlight strikes the metal grille above the door, filling the entranceway with light. This would have illuminated the emperor in ancient times. Visit Raphael's tomb, one of the greatest painters of the Renaissance.
Learn all about the Basilica of Neptune, built in celebration of Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa's naval victories at Mylae, Naulochus, and Actium. Explore the original Roman streets, the flood marks, and the marble freezes. Along the way, you will learn lots of fun facts as you explore one of the top ten sights in Rome.
- English-guided tour
- Wi-Fi at the meeting point
- Touristation assistance
- City App Audioguide: at any TOURISTATION point download your own city map and audio guide (available in 6 languages)
- A 25-minute Ancient Rome multimedia video at the Touristation Office, Piazza d'Ara Coeli 16
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
- This tour is wheelchair as well as pram/stroller accessible.
- Photography is allowed, provided you do not use flash or tripods.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved.
Since the Pantheon is a church, wearing sleeveless tops and short pants is not permitted.
The tour takes place every day in the following time slots: 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 12:00 PM, and 4:00 PM.
1 Jan, 1 May, and 25 Dec.
- The Facade
- The Elephant
- The Oculus
- The Royals
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24h before the schedule.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Piazza della Minerva, 71.
- Address: VFXG+5W Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest bus stop is 'Argentina,' which is located about 10 minutes by walk from the meeting point.
- Catch bus #30, 40, 70, 190F, n46, n70, or n913 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.