Pitti Palace and Palatina Gallery Guided Tour
Discover one of Florence’s most prized attractions, the Pitti Palace and get a chance to explore two of its renowned galleries. With an expert local guide by your side, relish learning the history of the influential Medici family!
Lo más Destacado
- Relish a visit to the opulent Pitti Palace, the last of the residences of the renowned Medici Dynasty
- Visit the grand Royal Apartments and the Palatina Gallery, two of the Pitti Palace highlights
- Explore the personal collection of the Medici family that includes masterpieces by Caravaggio, Botticelli, and Rubens
- Delve into the rich heritage and history of Florence with an expert local guide by your side
The Pitti Palace is the last of the lavish residences of the Medici family and the largest museum complex in the whole of Florence. The Palantine Gallery with its 28 rooms are located inside and houses some of the greatest works of art from across Italy. The Room of Castagnoli and Room of the Ark are particularly beautiful, with numerous ceiling frescoes and exposed portraits. The gallery was at one point the private collection of the Medici family and contains works by eminent painters of the era such as Titan, Raphael, and Corregio.
Your guide will narrate exciting stories and give an in-depth insight into Medici history! The Royal Apartments are a collection of 14 rooms where the Medici dynasty and their successors lived. Numerous portraits of the family line the walls and the grand rooms are an excellent indicator of the family’s wealth and prosperity during the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Services of an expert guide
- Admission into the Pitti Palace
- Entrance to Royal Apartments and Galleria Palatina
- Food and snacks
- Hotel transfers
- Audio guide
Know Before You Go
- For groups of 15 or more people, earphones will be provided to ensure everyone can hear the guide
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing since there will be a significant amount of walking on the tour
- Please note that participants must be able to climb and descend stairs
Tue, Thur & Sat - 2:30 PM
Ages 5 and under go free. Ages 6-12 yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before schedule
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID for verification
- Please ensure that you arrive at least 15 minutes in advance to avoid any delays
- The meeting point is at the Piazza de' Pitti attraction( 1, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy)
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.