Mt. Fuji Cherry Blossom Day Trip: 5th Station, Pagoda & Kawaguchi Lake
Experience springtime in Japan and witness cherry blossoms in full bloom on this day tour to Mt. Fuji.
lo más destacado
- This Spring tour offers a glimpse into Japan, en-route Mt. Fuji
- Witness a field of cherry trees in bloom at the Shin Arakura Sengen Shrine
- Ride the Kachi-Kachi ropeway and enjoy spectacular panoramic views of Lake Kawaguchiko
- Visit Mount Fuji’s 5th station and enjoy a birds-eye view of the Fuji Five Lakes
- Get your own complimentary Tokyo Travel Guidebook and character souvenirs
- Transport from and to the boarding point
- Cherry Blossom view
- 90 min stop at Shin Arakura Sengen Shrine
- 50 min stop at Lake Kawaguchiko
- Japanese Hoto noodles lunch
- 30 min ride of Kachi Kachi ropeway
- 40 min stop at Kawaguchiko Northern Bank Park
- 40 min stop at Mount Fuji’s 5th station
- Japanese speaking tour conductor and English/Chinese video translation service via iPad
- Tokyo Travel Guidebook and character souvenirs
- Hotel transfers
Children 0-2yrs and below go free. (no separate seat and meal). Children 3-11yrs enjoy reduced pricings (carry a valid photo ID).
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 7 days before schedule
Your tour will begin at the Shinjuku Center Building in Tokyo, where you will board a comfortable coach that will take you to the most beautiful spots around Mount Fuji. Your first stop is at the Shin Arakura Sengen Shrine, a 5-storied pagoda that offers spectacular views of Mount Fuji along with hundreds of beautiful pink and white cherry blossom trees in full bloom. A captivating sight!
Next, arrive at Lake Kawaguchiko, the second largest of the Fuji Five Lakes and savor a hearty bowl of Japanese Hoto noodles for lunch. Hop aboard the Kachi-Kachi ropeway and glide up the mountains to reach the summit of Mount Tenjō. Explore the summit’s attractions and enjoy panoramic views of Mt. Fuji and Lake Kawaguchiko. One of the most popular attractions of the peak is the Bell of Tenjō. Legend has it that if you ring the bell while looking at Mount Fuji through its heart-shaped frame, all your wishes will come true.
The final stop on your tour is Mount Fuji’s 5th station. Located at a height of 2400m, it is known as the border between the land and sky and offers a bird’s view of the Fuji Five Lakes and is replete with other scenic trails.
know before you go
- Meet at Shinjuku Center Building by Shinjuku West Exit at 7:50 AM
- Depart from Tokyo at 8:00 AM
- Visit Shinarakura Sengen Shrine at 10:00 AM
- Visit Lake Kawaguchiko and have lunch at 12:00 PM
- Ride Kachi-Kkachi ropeway at 1:00 PM
- Visit Kawaguchiko Northern Bank Park at 2:00 PM · Head to Mt. Fuji 5th Station at 3:30 PM · Return to Shinjuku Station West Exit at 7:00 PM
- This tour is operates between 10th Apr- 8th May. The best time to witness cherry blossoms is between 15th -25th Apr.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
- If cherry blossoms cannot be viewed at Kawaguchiko Lake North Bank Park, the tour will move to Yamanakako Flower Park
- If the Fuji Subaru Line to Mount Fuji’s 5th station is closed, the alternate destination will be Oshino Hakkai
- The itinerary is subject to changes in case of traffic congestion, bad weather or other inevitable circumstances.
- if the minimum number of participants (4 participants) is not met 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour may be canceled. You will be notified via Email
- Participants with walking disabilities/difficulties may join this trip, but need to be assisted with at least 1 paying adult
- People with medical conditions are advised to consult their doctors before participating
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the booking
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of boarding the bus from the meeting point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Tour Meeting Point
- Your meeting point is Shinjuku Center Building by Shinjuku West Exit
- Address: 1 Chome-25-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 163-0690, Japan
Take a train and depart at Shinjuku Station's West Exit. The meeting point is a short 3-minute walk from there