Moulin Rouge New Year's Eve Soirée
- Special New Year's Eve dinner designed by Chef David Le Quellec
- Special Selection of Premium Wine & Champagne
- Dance with the Moulin Rouge orchestra
- Witness the “Féerie” show, that is put up by over 60 artists from across the globe
- DJ party to welcome 2017 under the Wings of Moulin Rouge
History of Moulin Rouge
The Moulin Rouge enjoys quite an elevated reputation in the entertainment circles of Paris. Known as the "The Palace of the dance and women!", Moulin Rouge was founded in 1889 has transformed into a venue for art to an attraction that entertains people from all over the world. The cabaret house was immortalized by famous painter Toulouse-Lautrec and is known for its French Cancan that is performed till date by the famous Doriss Girls.
Created by Doris Haug and Ruggero Angeletti, the show comprises a troupe of 100 artists, which include 60 of the famous Doriss Girls. The extravagance of the show lies in the grand costumes numbering to 1000's and made of feathers, rhinestones, and sequins. With sumptuous settings, shining colours, unique designs, and music by Pierre Porte, this entire show required 2 years and a 8 million Euros in investment. Brace yourselves for the famous snake dance in a giant aquarium!
New Year's Eve Menu
- Assortment of Canapes
- Carpaccio of Marinated Sea Scallops and Multicolored Beetroot, Imperial Caviar from Sologne
- Dover Sole Roll with Lobster, Tetragon, Nantua Sauce
- Amaretto Sherbet
- Fillet of Beef Wellington, Anna Potatoes, Périgueux Truffle Sauce
- New Year Dessert
- Coffee and Delights
- Admission tickets
- Local taxes
- Pick-up and drop-off
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.