Moulin Rouge Valentines Day Special Dinner
- Admission ticket
- Local taxes
- Hotel transfers
- Food & Beverages
- Make your Valentine's Day extra special with a special dinner along with the historic Moulin Rouge Show
- Admission to the world famous Moulin Rouge Cabaret
- 1/2 a bottle of Champagne Rose
- Witness the “Féerie” show, that is put up by over 60 artists from across the globe
Note: Please arrive at least 2 hours before show time in order to be seated for Dinner.
History of Moulin Rouge
The Moulin Rouge enjoys quite an elevated reputation in the entertainment circles of Paris. Known as the "The Temple of the dance and women!", Moulin Rouge was founded in 1889 has transformed into a venue for art to an attraction that entertains people from all over the world. The cabaret house was immortalized by famous painter Toulouse-Lautrec and is known for its French Cancan that is performed till date by the famous Doriss Girls.
Created by Doris Haug and Ruggero Angeletti, the show comprises a troupe of 100 artists, which include 60 of the famous Doriss Girls. The extravagance of the show lies in the grand costumes numbering to 1000's and made of feathers, rhinestones, and sequins. With sumptuous settings, shining colours, unique designs, and music by Pierre Porte, this entire show required 2 years and a 8 million Euros in investment. Brace yourselves for the famous snake dance in a giant aquarium!
Special Valentines's Day Menu
- Raw and Cooked Dublin Bay Prawns with Citrus Limon from «Bachès»
- Gravlax of Scottish Salmon on a Bed of Sorrel, Whipped Cream, Baeri Caviar
- French Tradition Veal Sirloin Breaded with Truffles, Spaghetti of Salsify with Truffles, Napoleon of Multicolored Carrots, Simple Juice
- Red Heart of the «Moulin», Popping Mousse, Genoese Cake
- 1/2 bottle of Champagne Rosé
… and a souvenir of the moulin rouge per couple!
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.