Moulin Rouge Show
- Admission tickets
- Local taxes
- Hotel transfers
- Food & beverages
The Moulin Rouge enjoys quite an elevated reputation in the entertainment circles of Paris. Known as the spiritual birthplace of the modern form of the can-can dance, Moulin Rouge was founded in 1889 and has transformed from a venue for courtesans to present their art to an attraction that entertains people from all over the world.
Your night will be one of French extravagance as the beautiful dancers present the enigmatic ‘Féerie’ show. Féerie consists of a troupe of 100 artists, including the 60 Doriss Girls that were recruited world-wide. This brilliant work of theatrical art is created by Doris Haug and Ruggero Angeletti and choreographed by Bill Goodson.
If in Paris, this show is a must-watch for anyone on the quest for a complete French experience.
What to Expect
- Admission to the Moulin Rouge Cabaret Venue and the ‘Féerie’ Show
- Revel in an atmosphere filled with the lovely dance of can-can girls dressed in fabulous costumes
- Watch a troupe of 100 artists perform the famous "Féerie" show
- Witness the dancers perform their art in wonderful costumes made of feathers, rhinestones, and sequins
- A must-watch for the complete French experience
- The show timings are 9:00 PM and 11:00 PM
- Please arrive at the venue 15-minutes prior to the show
- Jacket and tie are appreciated and Shorts, Bermudas, sports clothes and shoes are not allowed
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID