Seville by High Speed Train
Lo más Destacado
- Ride on a high-speed train, the AVE, and visit Seville, the capital of Andalusia
- View the Plaza Espana, built in 1928 for the Ibero-American Exposition of 1929
- Admire The Giralda, the city's most famous symbol
- Visit the Seville Cathedral, the largest Gothic cathedral and the third-largest church in the world
- Visit La Torre del Oro located on the bank of Guadalquivir River
- In the evening, return to the train station by yourself for your high-speed train trip back to Madrid
Seville, the capital of Andalusia, is one of the most historic and culturally important towns of Spain.
Travel by AVE train from Madrid on this full day tour to discover classic Seville. Seville was part of the Islamic territory for more than 800 years as its architecture demonstrates. The depth and beauty of the architecture can be seen on every street.
In Seville, visit the amazing Seville Cathedral, the largest Gothic cathedral in the world. It is also registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. After the cathedral, head over to the Alcazar of Seville, a royal palace in Seville, originally a Moorish fort.
The palace is renowned as one of the most beautiful in Spain. The upper levels of the Alcazar are still used by the royal family as the official Seville residence.
Finally, at the end of your tour, you'll have some free time to enjoy the generous hospitality of this amazing city.
- Roundtrip High Speed Train tickets Madrid - Seville
- Tickets to monuments (Cathedral and Alcazar)
- Professional tour guide for the Walking Tour in Seville
- Food and Beverages
- Pick-up and drop off
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended on this tour.
- Children under 5 years old are free of charge but do not have seat on the High Speed Train and must travel on an adult knees.
- Once your tour will have been confirmed you will have to pick up your train tickets at Julià Travel Gray Line offices at San Nicolas Street nº15, Madrid, one day before your departure.
- On your departure day, please go directly to Atocha Railway Station for departing AVE Trains
- At Seville kindly proceed to "Plaza del Triunfo Tourist Office (Sevilla)" to begin your walking tour.