Louvre Crash Course
The Louvre Crash Course Experience
- Easy booking, mobile tickets, and skip the line! This complete package takes care of all your ticketing hassles and ensures maximum utilization of your time in exploring the Louvre.
- A knowledgeable and enthusiastic tour that is led by a local art historian/museum curator.
- A visit to Paris is incomplete without an exploration of the rich artistic magnificence that is housed within the Louvre.
Louvre Crash Course Features
- Skip The Line
- Mobile Tickets Accepted
- Led by an Art Historian/Museum Curator
- Small Group (not more than 5 members)
- Wheelchair Accessible
What The Experience Has In Store
Duration: 3 Hours
The Louvre crash course involves a walk inside the huge palace to bear witness to some of the finest art from across the globe. Your tickets give you the privilege to enter the museum by skipping the long visitor queues. Upon meeting your guide, dive into this ocean of mastery, as your guide takes you on a journey across art and history. The Louvres classical collection will take you back to the Egyptian life, through Italian and French art masterpieces which are the most sought after by art lovers.
Facts About The Louvre
- The Louvre is the 2nd most visited museum in the world, with the Palace Museum in China coming 1st.
- The Louvre was originally a fortress before transforming into a museum.
- The Mona Lisa has its own mailbox owing to all the love letters it receives.
The Meeting point is in front of the Blé Sucré.
- Tour admission
- Professional tour guide
- Local taxes
- Food & beverages
- Hotel transfers
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.