Abu Dhabi Mosque & Louvre Museum with Lunch from Dubai
Visit two gems in this bedazzling city of Abu Dhabi; The Shaikh Zayed Mosque and the Louvre Abu Dhabi. Breathe in the magnificence of the mosque and admire timeless, priceless art at the Louvre Abu Dhabi.
Lo más Destacado
- Discover the pride of Abu Dhabi with a guided tour to the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, known for its 82 domes, 24-carat gold gilded chandeliers and the world's largest hand-woven carpet.
- Explore a priceless collection of art and learn about the analogy of different civilizations and cultures from around the globe at the Louvre Abu Dhabi.
- Lay your eyes on The Salvator Mundi by Leonardo da Vinci, the world's most expensive painting sold for $450.3 million in 2017, displayed at Louvre Abu Dhabi.
- From 9 July 2019 through 31 May 2020, experience an interactive adventure through the History of Clothing in Art at the Children's Museum.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Abu Dhabi, which translates to Father of the Gazelle is the capital city of the United Arab Emirates. Your trip to the UAE is incomplete without witnessing the extravagance of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque and the artistic wonders of the Louvre Abu Dhabi. The Sheikh Zayed Mosque is quite the exquisite structure clad in white marble, the Sheikh Zayed Mosque is amongst the largest and most beautiful mosques around the world. It features 82 domes, 24-carat gold gilded chandeliers, the world's largest hand-woven carpet and can accommodate an astonishing number of 40,000 worshippers at a time. The walls are carved with intricate Islamic writing and the surroundings are adorned with well-manicured landscaping and reflective pools. The Founder of UAE, His Highness Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan is buried at this mosque.
The Louvre Abu Dhabi is a spectacular museum city in the sea, Louvre Abu Dhabi is a sprawling cultural beacon that seeks to harmonize different cultures and celebrates the achievements of artists from all around the globe. A stimulating attraction for kids and adults alike, Louvre Abu Dhabi boasts a dazzling collection of artworks, artifacts, and loans from France’s top museums. The collection here is symbolic of the entirety of human evolution, right from its prehistoric rarities to contemporary pieces of art.
You will be picked up from your given address and once everyone is on board, you will cruise along the splendid Sheikh Zayed road for an hour and a half to reach Abu Dhabi. During this ride, you will see the skyscrapers of Dubai, the interim desert lands, Last Exit, the country’s first food truck park, the magnificent Dubai Parks and Resort and finally reach your first halt for the day. You will walk into the Sheikh Zayed Mosque with your tour guide who will give you an elaborate tour of the mosque, its different facets, the magnitude of its architecture and the superstitions that govern the mosque.
You will then proceed to Yas Island and see the Ferrari World on your way to the Yas Mall, where you will be provided with some lunch. After a satisfying lunch, you shall head to the Louvre Abu Dhabi, where you will disembark and proceed for an audio guided tour. Soak in generous views of the sea and Abu Dhabi's skyline on your way to the mesmerising dome of the Louvre and walk through the 55 detached buildings housing art galleries, a children's museum, an exhibition, a boutique gift shop, a restaurant and a café. Two hours later, the bus will pick you up from the Louvre and head back to Dubai. You can reminiscence your day on this comfortable journey back and reach your hotel/home just in time for dinner.
- Transportation to and from Abu Dhabi
- Audio guide (Louvre Museum only)
- Licensed English guide (Sheikh Zayed Mosque and rest of the tour)
- Entrance ticket to the Louvre Museum
- Entrance to Ferrari Park or Yas Waterworld
- Entrance to Emirates Palace
Know Before You Go
Availability of Tour
This tour is conducted only on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Please note, the tour will not be operation on Friday and Monday
Timings of Tour
Time of Departure : 9:00 AM
9 hours ( 11 AM - 8:00 PM)
Time of Arrival in Dubai
9 :30 PM
You will be picked up from your given address. Depending on the other pickups for the day, your pick up will be anytime between 15- 50 minutes before departure.
The bus will wait a maximum of 10 minutes at your given address before proceeding. Final point of Departure from Dubai : Gray Line terminal on Dubai Internet City metro station.
If you have booked your tickets less than 12 hours before the tour, you are not eligible for a pick up from home, but you can join the tour at the departure point (Dubai Internet City metro station).
For pick ups from Sharjah, Jebel Ali and Ajman, there is an additional charge per person.
While we will be picking you up from your respective addresses, drop off will be at a common location. You will be dropped off at the Emirates Mall or Dubai internet city metro, as per your choice.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email with your Abu Dhabi Mosque & Louvre Museum (with Lunch) voucher shortly. No need to print. Display your mobile voucher during the time of pick up with valid photo ID.
- Smoking in the bus is strictly prohibited.
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan.
- The meals are inclusive of food only. If beverages (alcoholic/non alcoholic) are ordered, they are chargeable as per your consumption and the amount is to be paid on the spot.
- Since the Sheikh Zayed Mosque is a house of worship, you are required to dress appropriately. Shorts and sleeveless outfits are strictly prohibited. *Men visiting the Mosque are required to wear long trousers and women entering the mosque will have to cover their heads with a scarf( provided in the mosque)