Entradas a las Salas de Guerra de Churchill con Audioguía
See the site of Britain’s World War II war efforts against the Nazis, a top secret underground hideaway in London which played a major part in the victory against Nazi Germany and the rest of the Axis powers and learn about the life and legacy of Winston Churchill.
Lo más Destacado
- Explora el histórico búnker de la guerra a tu ritmo con una audioguía para acompañarte.
- Visite la Sala del Gabinete, la Sala de Mapas, la Sala de Teléfonos Transatlánticos y más.
- Vea imágenes históricas, objetos y entrevistas de los hombres y mujeres que trabajaron en el escondite subterráneo mientras aprende sobre sus vidas secretas trabajando junto al ex Primer Ministro del Reino Unido.
- Aprenda la historia de los 90 años de vida de Winston Churchill desde su infancia hasta su muerte de una manera interactiva y galardonada.
A Must-See Attraction
One-of-five branches of the Imperial War Museum, the Churchill War Rooms are found in a historic underground complex that housed the British government command center through the duration of the Second World War. A unique biographical museum that explores the life and times of two times British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, the museum is one of the only in the world which can boast of being an active command center during times of war and turmoil.
The War Rooms
Enter the world of Winston Churchill and dive into the past as you explore the Churchill War Rooms at your own pace. Discover the underground secrets of the British during the Second World War and learn about the lives of the staff and workers who worked in secret along with Churchill to ensure the Allied victory over the Axis powers.
A wartime bunker turned to a piece of living history, the Churchill Room is home to a subterranean network of rooms and bunkers where wartime strategies were formed and secrets discussed. You can also explore the Churchill Museum, a particular section which uses modern technology and multimedia to tell his story from the day he became prime minister to the day victory was achieved, this interactive exhibition allows you to relive the past and hear extracts from his powerful speeches.
- Admission to the Churchill War Rooms
- Audio-guide (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Hebrew, Portuguese and Mandarin)
Know Before You Go
Daily 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM. Last admission at 5:00 PM
Reduced Price Tickets
Free admission for children aged 4 and under. Discounted rates are available for children, students, seniors, and disabled visitors.
People with mobility issues should make their way to the front entrance via Birdcage Walk by St James Park. Once inside, the Churchill War Rooms are wheelchair accessible throughout.
The nearest stations are Westminster (an eight-minute walk away), or St. James's Park (a seven-minute walk away).
The nearest stations are Charing Cross (an 11-minute walk away) or Victoria (a 20-minute walk away).
You can reach the Churchill War Rooms via routes 3, 11, 12, 24, 53, 87, 88, 109, 148, 159, 184, 211 and 453.
- Children under 16 years need to be accompanied by an adult.
- It is advisable to not bring along rucksacks and big suitcases.
Strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
- You will receive your tickets via email shortly. You need to print the same.
- Please display the tickets with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.
These tickets are valid for the date chosen during purchase.