BigBus Paris: 2 Day Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour + Bateaux Parisien Cruise
lo más destacado
- Discover the city of Paris on a bus running every 15 - 30 minutes across 2 distinct routes with over 10 stops
- Enjoy complete flexibility over the trip by jumping on and off the bus at any of the designated stops along the route
- Enjoy free wifi onboard, along with the fleeting Parisian panorama from the open-topped decks, and don’t forget to maximize on your discount booklets provided while boarding!
- Explore iconic monuments like the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Arc de Triomphe, and unparalleled museums like the Louvre
- Learn more about the city with the help of an audio guide available in 11 languages, and live English-speaking guides on select red route buses
- These tickets offer an extended validity for 6 months, ensuring you have plenty of time to plan your journey in advance
- Set sail on a magical 1-hour long cruise on the River Seine with Les Bateaux Parisiens
- Click here for detailed route map and boarding points
- Big Bus 2-Day Deluxe Ticket
- Audio Guide in 11 Languages
- Live English-Speaking Guide on Select Buses
- Free Reward Voucher Booklet
- Free Wifi
- Seine River Cruise
- Free City Walking Tour App
- Hotel Transfers
- Attraction Tickets
- Additional Gratuities
Audio Guide Languages
English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Korean or Mandarin Chinese
Children aged 3 - 12 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
why you should get on board
Let your rendezvous with Paris blossom into a lasting love affair by exploring it in the most convenient way possible! It doesn’t get easier than a hop-on-hop-off bus that allows one to exercise complete flexibility over their trip. Simply get on and off at any one of the stops that catch your fancy, or stay on board for a scenic spin around the city. The routes are designed to give you a complete taste of the Parisian experience, crossing monumental landmarks from the Eiffel Tower and the stunning Notre Dame to Sacré-Cœur and the artistic enclave of Montmarte. With these tickets, you also get to cruise along the River Seine and enjoy riverside landmarks while a gentle breeze blows!
know before you go
Click here for detailed route map and boarding points
Classic Route - Red
- Popular stops on the route are Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Arc de Triomphe, and more
- Frequency: Every 10 - 15 minutes
- First bus at 9:30 AM from Tour Eiffel and the last bus is at 5:40 PM
- Tour Duration: 2 hrs 20 min
Montmarte - Blue
- Popular stops on the route are Pigalle, Sacré-Coeur, Musée Grévin, and Gare du Nord
- Frequency: Every 30 minutes
- First bus at 10:00 AM from Louvre-Pyramide and the last bus is at 6:40 PM
- Tour Duration: 1 hr 10 min
- April - Sept: First cruise at 10:00 AM from Eiffel Tower and the last cruise is at 10:30 PM | Frequency: Every 30 minutes
- Oct-Mar: First cruise at 10:30 AM from Eiffel Tower and the last cruise is at 9:20 PM | Frequency: Every 60 minutes
- Duration: 1 hr
- The tour is wheelchair accessible.
- Stops Pigalle, Sacré-Coeur, and Musée Grévin along the Blue Route are only available for hop off.
- Live guides are present on approximately 1 in 3 buses that run on the red route.
No printout required! Just show your mobile voucher to the driver and collect your bus ticket
Your ticket is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Once redeemed, you will have to use your ticket within 2 consecutive days.