Grand Canyon West Rim Extended Helicopter Tour
Lo más Destacado
- Hotel pick-ups for a more convenient and hassle-free experience
- Cover twice the normal flight distance on a helicopter above and below the West Rim
- Fly like an eagle above the incredible Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, and Mojave Desert
- Gain insight from expert commentary provided by in-flight pilot
- Feel like a royal with luxury ground transportation in a Mercedes Benz
What To Expect
Board the longest aerial tour of the West Rim of the Grand Canyon and seek out views that will remain forever etched in your memory. After being picked up from your hotel in Las Vegas, you’ll be off to a grand adventure. On arrival at Boulder City, you will be transported to the private helicopter tour facility in a classy Mercedes Benz, after which, what remains is a high-flying experience.
Take flight over the West Rim for approximately 30 miles, which is easily twice the flight distance that is normally covered in the area, and enjoy spectacular views of the psychedelic and colorful canyon walls, providing a remarkable record of the Paleozoic Era, dating back from 250 to 550 million years and beyond. The in-flight commentary will provide valuable insight, allowing you to better understand your surroundings. Your tour will see you pass Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, the Mojave Desert, and the extinct and colorful volcano – Fortification Hill.
- Aerial Views of Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge and Mojave Desert
- Longest Flights Above and Below the West Rim
- In-Flight Pilot Commentary
- Luxury Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Transfers
- Food and Drinks
- Additional Gratuities
Know Before You Go
The Extended Tour is available at 7AM, 9AM, 11AM, 1PM, 3PM, and 5PM
5 Star Helicopter departing from Boulder City Airport: 35 minutes
Tour Duration: Approx. 4 hours hotel to hotel
Flight Duration: Approx. 70 minutes
Note: Grand Canyon West Airport is located 2 miles from the rim of the Grand Canyon.
- For the safety of all guests, the body weights of each individual guest are required at the time of booking. Any guest weighing over 250 pounds (114 kilos, 17.9 stone) or more may be charged for an additional comfort seat
- The time slot you select at the time of booking is the flight departure and not the hotel pick-up time. The hotel pick-up will happen approx. 1.5-2 hours before the flight time depending on the hotel
- All guests on the tour must bring a government ID to validate their age.
- Children under the age of 2 ride free of charge. Please carry an official proof of age.
- Seat allocations are based on weights and balance for the flight and are determined by the weight of all guests traveling.
- You may bring a bottle of water; however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March - Sept, and winter clothing from Oct to mid-March. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Use of “Selfie Sticks” and extended camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Bags are not permitted on flights. However, you can use the cloakrooms at the terminal
- All tours are weather dependent. In the event of inclement weather, the tour may be rescheduled or refunded.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48hrs before the schedule
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
- This ticket includes hotel pick-up and drop-offs.
- Ensure you are at your hotel lobby/in front of your hotel 10-15 minutes before your scheduled pickup.
- Expected time of hotel pickup is approximately 1-1.5 hours before the start of your tour.
- This service is only available for most major hotels on the strip and hotels in Downtown Las Vegas.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.