Phuket Fantasea Ticket with Optional Transfer
Revel in a series of breathtaking performances, with acrobatics, illusions, aerial shows and pyrotechnics taking the front stage. Discover the incredibly vivid and vibrant culture of Thailand in a 140-acre complex packed with activities and fun!
lo más destacado
- Experience the world’s first Thai Cultural Theme Park at the tourist destination of Thailand, Phuket.
- Round-trip transport arranged to and from your hotel (if the variant is selected), will ensure a hassle-free experience.
- Enjoy Carnival Village, a vibrant attraction at Phuket FantaSea with numerous parades, games and shopping!
- Learn about the numerous Thai traditions and the country’s rich heritage and culture, with the aid of Fantasea’s cutting-edge technology and special effects.
- Catch a thrilling show featuring 400 performers, 44 elephants, 400 chickens, 3 tigers and 40 goats!
- Delight in a multitude of activities in the 140-acre theme park, with something guaranteed for every visitor!
- Phuket Fantasea Ticket
- Transfers to and from hotel (if option selected)
- Food and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before schedule.
Discover Thailand at the Phuket Fantasea Theme Park
Started in 1996 with the goal of presenting family entertainment with a distinct Thai flair, Fantasea is one of the most popular tourist attractions of Phuket. Covering an area of around 140 acres, the theme park contains numerous attractions and features spectacular performances. It went on to receive the coveted “Best Attraction” award from the Tourism Authority of Thailand and went on to win the award for 3 years in a row. The first of its kind in the country, Fantasea attracts a huge audience every year and has been visited by numerous dignitaries and celebrities from across the world.
Relish a Thrilling Show at the Palace of the Elephants Theatre
At the centre of the complex lies the “Palace of the Elephants” theatre. A detailed recreation of a lavish Thai palace, it is one of the main attractions of the theme park. It also features a Las Vegas-style show highlighting Thai culture and heritage. The show utilises cutting edge technology and special effects to put up an unforgettable performance in the 3000-seat hall. Wonderfully combining Thai culture and technology, this raises the bar for entertainment in Thailand.
know before you go
- Photography and video recording of the show are prohibited.
- Children under the height of 100 cm need not purchase a ticket.
- If you wish to avail the transfer service, please mention a name, telephone number and address of the hotel to confirm if the hotel is within the service region. The pickup time will be mentioned on the receipt.
Availability & Timings
Phuket Fantasea is open from 5:30 PM to 11:30 PM on all days of the week except Thursday. If the Thursday happens to be a public holiday, then the theme park will be open at the usual timings.
Dinner is between 6 PM and 9 PM. The show begins at 9 PM. The duration of the show is approximately 60 minutes.
There is an additional performance between 7:30 PM and 8:45 PM, with dinner between 8:45 PM and 10 PM. Please confirm at the time of booking.
You will receive your Phuket Fantasea Ticket with Optional Transfer mobile voucher in your email shortly. Please display this voucher on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Phuket Fantasea, 99 Moo.3 T.Kamala A.Kathu Phuket 83150 Thailand
- If you opt for transfers, make sure to mention the name of your hotel during checkout.
The Phuket Fantasea Ticket with Optional Transfer ticket is valid only for the date and time of the booking.