Subsee Explorer Tour in Cancun
Board the Subsee and explore the reefs of the Caribbean without having to swim!
lo más destacado
- Set sail on an underwater sightseeing adventure, perfect for the whole family.
- Through the submerged windows, get a unique glimpse into the ocean floor.
- Explore the depth of the sea and its marine life without getting wet.
- Get an unusual look at the famous Cancun Underwater Museum.
- Enjoy sightseeing amid Punta Nizuc's colorful fish and corals.
- Pay attention to your bilingual guide as they point out areas of interest.
- Expert bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Narrated Subsee ride
- Beer and refreshments
- Pick-up from your hotel
- Photos and videos
- Reef preservation fee ($15 USD per person)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Explore the underwater world around Cancun aboard the Paradise Subsee, a cross between a glass-bottomed boat and a yellow submarine. You begin with hopping on a boat to the Punta Nizuc Reef, from where you’ll board the Sub and descend to the seating area below. Enjoy a cruise through the Nichupté lagoon out to the Cancun Underwater Museum, a scenic experience for all ages.
Onboard, grab a soft drink or a beer, and keep your camera at the ready for some spectacular views. The underwater windows will give you a close-up look at some submerged sculptures on the ocean floor, part of a unique museum created by British artist Jason deCaires Taylor. This amazing Cancun eco-project was designed to combine art with nature; the life-sized statues are made with marine clay and improve the growth of corals as well as provide a habitat for marine life. Admire the statues named Veinman, Resurrection, The Speaker, and Self-Immolation (please note - visibility depends on weather conditions). Your air-conditioned ride is led by an English or Spanish-speaking guide, who will point out the different species of coral reef, marine life, and exotic fish along the way.
know before you go
- Tour operation is subject to weather conditions.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your activity.
- Wear comfortable and fresh clothes (you may get a little wet during the activity).
- This activity is not suitable for those aged 65 and above, as well as people with mobility impairments.
This activity is not permitted:
- During pregnancy.
- Under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Mon to Sat at 11 AM and 1 PM.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 30 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Marina Aquaworld.
- Address: Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.