Yas Waterworld Tickets + Free Shuttle
Have a fun-filled day at the famed Yas Waterworld outside Abu Dhabi and enjoy the thrill of 45 rides and slides. Spread over 15 hectares, Yas Waterworld offers everyone a welcome respite from the desert heat.
lo más destacado
- Enjoy unlimited all-day access to Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi, a famed water park known to amuse and entertain visitors of all ages.
- Take advantage of the free shuttle service to top off your fun-filled day.
- With something for everyone, Yas Waterworld offers you the chance to experience over 40 slides and 5 never-seen-before rides!
- Benefit from extended validity of 6 months from the date of purchase and visit this world-famous park anytime you like!
- All-day unlimited access to all rides at Yas Waterworld
- Free shuttle service from Dubai
política de cancelación
Estas entradas no se pueden cancelar ni reprogramar.
what to expect
At Yas Waterworld, experience never-ending twists, turns, drops and rapids at Falcon’s Falaj, the 6-person water coaster or visit the Bandit Bomber, the Middle East’s longest suspended roller coaster. Next pay a visit to Slithers Slides, a set of water-tube rides with multiple courses. Experience a bumpy obstacle-filled ride as you zip through Slither Surprise, or spin around in a LED-lit bowl before your exhilarating splash into the pool below at the Serpent Spin. The other courses include Sand Viper Strike, Slither Alley, Sidewinder and Snake’s Tail. With something for everyone, your little ones will not be left behind! With slides, water shooters, water cannons, water geysers, and many more interactive features, Marah Fortress is the dream playground for any child and has everything to keep your tot entertained.
Prepare yourself for a thrilling and adrenaline-filled day as you discover some of the most exciting experiences and rides at Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All vaccinated people need to show a negative PCR test taken not more than 14 days earlier from any accepted center worldwide.
- All unvaccinated people need to show a negative PCR test taken not more than 48 hours ago from any accepted center worldwide.
- Guests will be subject to mandatory facial scan screening and thermal screening on entry.
- Certain rides, slides, and experiences are modified to operate with reduced capacity.
Rapid Antigen Test
- Yas Waterworld now offers a Rapid Antigen Test for vaccinated/non-vaccinated guests without a valid PCR. The testing is carried out via a third-party company - Lifedx.
- The Lifedx ambulance/van for testing the guests is located in the parking area between Warner Bros. World and Yas Waterworld.
- The operating time is from 9am - 6pm.
- Please note that security will do the usual screening and those guests that require the antigen test will be provided with a wrist band for easy identification and sent to the test location.
General Information on the Testing
- The test cost is AED 50.
- The result will be sent as an SMS or email to the guest within 15 minutes of sampling.
- The test is valid for 24 hours only.
- Antigen test result will not be reflected on the Alhosn app.
- This is only a screening test. In case the test result is positive, the guest will have to do a PCR test to confirm the result.
- For individuals who are fully vaccinated, PCR validity has been reduced to 14 days.
- This ticket is not valid on Ladies' Night (every Friday from 6 May until 28 Oct 2022). Boys aged 8 and below are allowed entry on Ladies Day. However, a Government-issued photo ID is required upon entry.
- Guests aged below 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult with a valid admission ticket.
- Tickets are not valid for Ladies Days, Ladies Nights, other special ticketed events, or other blackout dates.
- You must comply with ride rules and follow the instructions in the Park.
- You may not bring food or drinks into the Park.
- Owing to height and safety restrictions, you may not be able to experience all the rides.
- Certain rides, attractions, shows or outlets may be unavailable during your visit.
- Admission and use of the Park are at your sole risk and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Park accepts no liability for loss, injury or damage sustained in the Park; the Park may deny admission or remove you from the premises for any reason.
Ladies Season: 15 Jul - 26 Aug 2022
- From 15 Jul – 26 Aug 2022, the prior 'Ladies Day' events will be now become 'Ladies Night' events.
- Every Fri: 5pm - 11pm
- Note that regular tickets will be redeemable during 'Ladies Days' & 'Ladies Nights' but guests will need separate tickets for 'Ladies Nights.'
Some of the attractions will not be available on specific days.
Unavailable from Sun to Wed:
- Yadi Yas
- Liwa Loop
- Pearl Diving
Unavailable on Thu:
- Yadi Yas
- Liwa Loop
- Bubbles Barrel
- Pearl Diving Experience
- VR Experience
Unavailable from Fri to Sat:
- Yadi Yas
2 April to 30 April
- Daily: 12pm - 7pm
2 May to 7 May
- Daily: from 10am - 8pm
- There will be no more Ladies Days at Yas Waterworld. The park will resume regular operations on Thursdays.
Note: Due to COVID restrictions and government rules, the operating hours can change anytime. Please confirm the timings before your visit.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the respective attractions.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi.
- Address: Yas Island - Yas West - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates.
- The closest bus stop is Al Maha St / Ferrari World West, a 16-min walk from the attraction.
- Buses #102 and #216 will bring you here.
- Your ticket includes a shuttle service to Yas Island.
- The shuttle bus is complimentary, guests are required to present their Yas Island E-tickets or Vouchers to board the bus.
- The shuttle bus operates on a first come first serve basis, no prior reservation is required.
- Complimentary WiFi is available in the buses.
- Arrival and departure times are approximate due to traffic.
- Find the shuttle schedule from Dubai to Yas Island here and the daily Yas Express shuttle schedule here.
Your ticket is valid for one-time entry. Ticket expires 6 months from date of purchase.