Singapore Flyer Sling Flight Tickets
Taste a Singaporean classic, the Singapore Sling, as you move about on the giant observation wheel, the Singapore Flyer. Revel in beautiful sights of the city, as you soar up to 540 feet into the sky! Get an exclusive chance to take the Captain Explorer Adventure, where you will travel by both land and sea on a Vietnam War era vehicle.
lo más destacado
- Savor the Singapore Sling, a cocktail created at the iconic Raffles Hotel in Singapore, and perhaps the best-known drink from the city-state.
- A breathtaking experience awaits you, as you sip on the Singapore Sling while catching clear panoramic views of the renowned Singapore skyline.
- Experience the city from all the perspectives, as you take the Captain Explorer DUKW Adventure that will take you through the streets of Singapore and the Marina Bay.
- Singapore Sling, a cocktail
- Captain Explorer DUKW Adventure, which includes a cruise through the Marina Bay
política de cancelación
Estas entradas no se pueden cancelar ni reprogramar.
Relish the World-Famous Singapore Sling
Developed in 1915, by a bartender working at the Raffles Hotel, the gin-based cocktail has become a favorite across the world. The best recipes, however, continue to be available only in Singapore. You can enjoy a chilled hand-shaken Singapore Sling served as you are seated on board the Singapore Flyer. As the capsule goes into the sky, you will be able to see far and wide, including certain islands of Malaysia and Indonesia.
Tour Singapore on both Water and Land!
You will also get the chance to board a restored Vietnam War vehicle that is amphibious. A guide will be accompanying you throughout the trip, giving you information about each of the landmarks and attractions that you pass by. You will begin by exploring the city from its streets. The stunning Esplanade Theatre, the imposing Supreme Court, the City Hall, and Padang are some of the well-known attractions that you can see. When you feel you have seen everything, a cruise through the Marina Bay awaits you! From the calm waters of the bay, unobstructed views of the Merlion Park, the Marina Bay Sands, and various other landmarks are visible. As you sail along the bay, you will understand why the Singapore skyline is widely admired.
A spectacular confluence of views from the water, land and the sky!
You will have had an unforgettable experience in Singapore, witnessing it from 3 different perspectives. Get ready to have your breath taken from you as you get a comprehensive tour of the Lion City.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Information
- Only those guests are allowed entry who: are fully vaccinated with accepted vaccines or, have recovered from Covid-19 in the last 270 days or; obtained a negative PET result for Covid-19 for the duration of dining-in.
- All guests are required to provide proof of vaccination status via the TraceTogether or HealthHub App. Provision for children aged 12 and below (born in 2009 or later) apply; all children in the group must be from the same household.
- Visits to the Singapore Flyer are capped at 5 fully vaccinated persons per group.
- Provision for children aged 12 and below (born in 2009 or later) apply; all children in the group must be from the same household
- Group size of more than 5 is only permitted if all individuals are from the same household.
- Checks on the home address on Identity Cards will be conducted at relevant checkpoints for a group size of more than 5.
- Please arrive at the Guest Service Lounge on Level 1 of the Singapore Flyer at least 30 minutes in advance of the flight time.
- The Singapore Sling Flight is applicable to guests who are 18 or older.
- Guests between the ages of 3 and 17 will be served mocktails.
Singapore Flyer Timings
- Thu to Sun: 3pm to 10pm (last admission at 9:30pm).
- Public holidays: 3pm to 10pm (last admission at 9:30pm).
- The last admission for Time Capsule is 9:15pm.
- The Singapore Sling Flight departs every day at 4:30pm, 6:30pm, and 7:30pm and will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- Please book the Captain Explorer DUKW Adventure tour at least 24 hours in advance at the Tourist Hub in the Singapore Flyer.
How To Redeem Your Ticket
Your Singapore Flyer Sling Flight mobile ticket will be sent 24 hours prior to the date of your experience. Please show this on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Tourist Hub located at Singapore Flyer #01-05, Singapore Flyer, 30 Raffles Ave, Singapore 039803
- Get off at Aft S'pore Flyer using buses 1N, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N, 6N, 56, 75, 77, 97, 97e, 171, 195, 195A, 960, 960e, 961C, NR2, NR5, NR7, and NR8.
- Get off at Promenade Station using Downtown Line DT15 or Circle Line CC4.
The Singapore Flyer Sling Flight ticket is valid only for the date and time of the booking.