Tour the Ile de la Cite, and see some of the famous attractions of this natural island, the Notre Dame and the Sainte Chapelle. Bask in the beauty of two of Paris’s greatest works of architecture, as you are transported to a different era. This guided tour with a skip the line entry into the Sainte Chapelle will prove to be the perfect experience of the founding center of Paris!
lo más destacado
lo más destacado
- Explore the Ile de la Cite, the very heart of the city, as you stroll around the island's picturesque avenues with commentary from an expert local guide.
- Witness the legendary Notre Dame from the outside, immortalized in several literary works and media, and marvel at this incredible feat of engineering, complete with over 6500 sq ft of stained glass.
- Skip the long queues to enter into the Sainte-Chapelle, and see it's incredible architecture and artworks firsthand and intimately with a small group of 25.
- Guided tour of Notre-Dame de Paris from the outside.
- Skip-the-line ticket to Sainte-Chapelle
- An informative and friendly English-speaking tour guide
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Small groups of 25 fewer
política de cancelación
política de cancelación
Estas entradas no se pueden cancelar ni reprogramar.
The city of Paris was founded at the site of the Ile de la Cite, situated on the Seine River. It is the heart and historic center of the city and houses some of the most well-known monuments of Paris and is the setting for many romances, revolutions and intriguing stories.
You will visit the Notre Dame cathedral first. Since the cathedral is now closed for the public, you will see it from the outside. The Notre Dame is a treasure of Paris and is regarded as one of its most important monuments. Constructed in the early 14th century, architectural features such as the flying buttress and spires were considered incredible feats of engineering in that period. Once you set your eyes on this marvel, it is easy to understand why Victor Hugo chose this monument for his critically acclaimed novel, the Hunchback of Notre Dame. Your guide will tell you fascinating stories associated with this cathedral and you will also understand its role in the history of France. The Gothic influence is unmistakable, with towering spires and looming gargoyles staring right into your soul.
You will be whisked past the large crowds, with your exclusive skip the line entry to the interiors of the Sainte Chapelle. Situated in the Ile de la Cité within the Palais de la Cite, it was once the residence of the Kings of France until the 14th century. The stone walls are merely just the framework holding the enormous glass windows. Scenes of the Infancy of Christ can be seen on the left, the Life of John the Evangelist can be seen on the right and the centerpiece consists of scenes from The Passion. The windows present on the nave, eleven in number, are full of paintings of the Old Testament. The last window shows the retrieval of the relics of Christ and their relocation to the city of Paris. The stained glass covers 6500 square feet of area, and almost 70% has been recently restored.
know before you go
know before you go
- France’s tourist sites are among the most popular in the world. Skip the Line Access and careful planning limit our crowd exposure, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours. There is a security line at the Sainte Chapelle with a bag scan that all visitors must pass through.
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour. Please note that all bags taken into the Sainte Chapelle will be scanned and any sharp or metal instruments will not be allowed in and will be confiscated by security staff on site.
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, and missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded.
- For help with meeting points or other urgent issues, please phone 0033 1 70371426.
- The tour coordinators will be wearing blue polo shirts or jackets at the meeting point for easy recognition.
- Non-flash photography is permitted in Sainte Chapelle.
- We reserve the right to refuse participation on its tours to any guest under the influence of drugs or alcohol or to any guest whose behavior is disorderly or poses a threat to other guests or staff.
- We will do everything within our power to ensure timings and itineraries are respected; however, due to issues beyond our control, timings and sites are subject to last-minute changes on rare occasions.
This tour will be conducted in English.
Unfortunately, this tour is not accessible by wheelchair. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages, so please bear that in mind.
What to wear
Wear comfortable shoes and clothes, as you will be doing a lot of walking at both the attractions. Entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend also bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
** How To Use Your Tickets **
You will receive an email confirmation with your Notre Dame and Île de la Cité Tour with the Sainte-Chapelle mobile voucher instantly. No need to print. Just show the voucher on your phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
** Meeting Point **
You host will be located at the Equestrian Statue of Henry the IV situated on the Pont Neuf bridge, The exact address of the statue is 15 Place du Pont Neuf, 75001 Paris, France.
How to Get There
By Bus: Get off at Pont Neuf - Quai des Orfèvres using buses 24 and 27. By subway: Get off at stop Pont Neuf using line 7 and walk across the Pont Neuf bridge or get off at Cite using line 4 and walk towards Pont Neuf.
** Validity **
The ticket is valid only for the date and time for which you’ve scheduled the booking.