Combo: Orsay Museum + Quai Branly Tickets
Explore the renowned Orsay Museum and the Musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac with this budget-friendly combo ticket.
lo más destacado
- Explore the fascinating Orsay museum and the Quai Branly museum with a single ticket.
- Gain entry to the Orsay Museum, one of Paris' most popular art galleries that house world-famous works.
- Swoon over masterpieces by Manet, Monet, Van Gogh, and Pissarro, to name but a few.
- Learn about the history of the Museum which was installed in the former Orsay Station - a building which is a work of art in itself.
- In addition to being home to the largest collection of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist art, the museum also houses a vast collection of stone and bronze sculptures that were commissioned by the wealthy in the 19th century.
- The Musée du quai Branly is one of the most premier cultural institutes that pays homage to the art and culture of Oceania, Asia, Africa, and the Americas, a must-see for all art and history buffs!
- With these mobile tickets, gain seamless entry into the main collection hall and marvel at its extravagant array of art from all over the globe!
- Since entry to the gardens is free, you may also enjoy a relaxing stroll at this 2-hectare garden, the perfect spot to kick back and relax!
- Entry into the Orsay Museum
- Entry into Musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac
política de cancelación
Estas entradas no se pueden cancelar ni reprogramar.
The Orsay Museum
Established in 1986, the Orsay Museum is one of the newest museums in Paris but also one of the most important. It is an institution that houses paintings from one of the most influential periods of French Art - the Impressionist and Post-Impressionist eras of the late 19th Century. At the Orsay Museum, you will not only see famous paintings but also have the chance to catch sweeping views of Paris from its top floor. Admire here masterpieces from artists such as Paul Cezanne, Frederic Bazille, Edgar Degas, Edouard Manet, Claude Monet, Auguste Renoir, and Alfred Sisley. The exhibitions are arranged in a chronological manner, with early 19th century sculptures and classical paintings on the ground floor, leading up to the Impressionist paintings on the second and top floor. Most of the highlights of the Orsay Museum are on the top floor.
Quai Branly - Jacques Chirac Museum
Benefit from access to the Quai Branly - Jacques Chirac Museum, home to works of indigenous art (a pejorative term) from Africa, Asia, Oceania, and the Americas. With this ticket, you get to see these artworks alongside pieces by Picasso, Matisse, Nolde, or Giacometti. Spend a moment admiring artifacts from the Neolithic era, from the kings of France to the explorers and great ethnologists of the 20th century. The permanent collection space presents around 3,500 works across geographies and strives to encourage dialogue between cultures from four continents.
While you're here, don't miss the chance to visit the gardens of the museum, with their paved paths and swimming pools. Access to the garden is free: stroll through the two hectares of green space to relax and admire the architecture of the museum, which was designed by Jean Nouvel. The brainchild of landscape designer Gilles Clément, the garden is home to over 160 trees and around 30 plant species including oaks, maples, magnolias, and cherry trees.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Time slots - 11 AM, 12 Noon, 12:30 PM, 1 PM, 1:30 PM, 2 PM, 2:30 PM and 3:30 PM
- Closed dates - Closed every Monday, 1 May and 25 Dec.
Quai Branly Museum
- Tuesday to Saturday and Sunday - 10:30 AM to 7 PM
- Thursday - 10:30 AM to 10 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption points.
Ticket Redemption Points
- You can redeem your ticket directly at the entrance of the attraction: Musée d'Orsay.
- Address: 1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris, France.
Quai Branly Museum
- You can redeem your ticket directly at the entrance of the attraction: Musée du quai Branly – Jacques Chirac.
- Address: 37 Quai Branly, 75007 Paris, France.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during the checkout.