Combo Guided Tour of Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and 9/11 Memorial Museum
Benefit from priority boarding on ferries, pre-booked tickets, a well-curated itinerary, and an expert tour guide's assistance on this day tour.
lo más destacado
- Visit three of NYC's must-visit attractions, all in one day with hassle-free access and no-wait lines.
- Accompanied by an expert local guide to give context along the way, you won't miss a beat.
- Peek at the lives of 12 million immigrants at the historical Ellis Island Immigration Center & Museum.
- The 9/11 Memorial fills you in on the tragic events of the infamous day marked in US history.
- Peruse through artifacts salvaged from the terrorist attack at the 9/11 Memorial Museum
- A well-planned itinerary, pre-booked tickets, special access to ferries, and an expert guide, everything is taken care of.
- Reserved 5 PM entry into 9/11 Museum (non-guided)
- Fully-guided Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Museum tour
- Ferry tickets between Battery Park, Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- Priority ferry boarding from Battery Park – Statue of Liberty
- Access to Statue of Liberty Crown
- Transfers between tours
- Hotel transfers
moderate flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 72 hours before the schedule.
Your day begins bright and early, at the renowned Battery park. Board one of the first boats to Liberty Island on priority access, and enjoy a guided tour of the island, on to the great lady of NYC- the Statue of Liberty. You'll then take a ferry ride to Ellis Island, where you'll walk the Stairs of Separation, peruse the exhibits of the Ellis Island Museum, and more. The first part of your tour ends here, and you'll have about 2-2.5 hours of spare time to explore Ellis Island on your own.
Before you know it, it's time to hop on the ferry ride back to Battery Park, and onto the next stop on your itinerary: the 9/11 tour. Learn about the impact of the attack on the community, the rest of the world, and how NYC fought hard to get back on its feet. You'll walk past St. Peter’s Church followed by St. Paul’s Chapel, where people gathered post-attack for support. Trace along the walls, covered in handmade memorials, reminding visitors of the crippling personal tragedy the attacks were.
You'll then head over to the official 9/11 Memorial and the two Memorial Pools, each inscribed with names of the victims. Visit Fireman’s Memorial and learn of the endless courage of those who worked around the clock for days to save the victims of the attack. You'll finally head into the 9/11 Memorial Museum: artifacts salvaged from the attack speaking of harrowing personal stories will catch your attention from the get-go. Your tour promises hassle-free and wait-less navigation through two of NYC's busiest attractions, thanks to your trusted tour guide.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Group sizes of 10 guests per guide.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Upon arrival at Liberty Island, if you are carrying a backpack or large bags you are required to put your bag/s into a locker which costs $0.25 only. Please bring quarters (dimes and nickles will not be accepted).
- When you return to Battery Park on the ferry, you must make your own way to the meeting location for the afternoon portion of the tour
- This tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty's Crown, due to security measures in place by the National Park Services who manage the Statue of Liberty
- Please be on time for this tour as it involves timely ferry schedules.
- The ferry does not operate during heavy rain or other adverse weather conditions; when this occurs, an alternative option is provided.
- Statue of Liberty Museum and Ellis Island Museum
- Castle Clinton National Monument
- Pier A Harbor House (from the outside)
- American Merchant Mariner’s Memorial
- The Sphere
- New York Korean War Veterans Memorial
- St Paul's Chapel
- 9/11 Memorial Museum (Museum is non-guided)
- 9/11 Memorial Pools
- Freedom Tower (from the outside)
- Fireman's Memorial
- Survivor Tree
- North Cove Marina
- Infants aged 0-2 can enter for free. Children aged 2-14 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide outside Pier A Harbor House.
- Address: 22 Battery Pl, New York, NY 10004.
- The closest bus stop is Battery Pl /West St, a 1-min walk to the meeting point.
- Bus BM2 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.