Milan Duomo - Cathedral Entrance (without Rooftop)
Explore the intricate beauty of the cathedral at Milan Duomo at your leisure and admire its statues, marble figures and other ornate stone carvings up close.
lo más destacado
- Visit the largest church in Italy and explore its fascinating Italian Gothic architecture.
- Learn about the fascinating sundial at the main entrance of the cathedral.
- Get a glimpse into the history of the region as you walk around the church.
- Admire the splendid view of the intricately built pillars lined inside the cathedral.
- Witness the beauty of over 3000 statues, marble figures and gargoyles inside the Renaissance building.
- Entrance to the Cathedral in Milan Duomo
- Access to the Rooftop
- Access to Duomo Museum and Archaeological Area
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Enter the cathedral keeping an eye out for the famed sundial - a clock that shows the time based on the ray of sunlight falling on it. Once you enter the church that took 6 centuries to build, take in its intricate Gothic architecture. The magnificent pillars that line the cathedral with gargoyles at the top, lead to the altar.
The building has more statues than any other in the world. You'll find them near the spires and inside the church. An enduring symbol of Milan, the Milan Duomo will give you a glimpse of the history of Christianity and surround you with artworks by the great masters of the past. You'll get a chance to explore this world-famous landmark at your leisure, making sure you don't miss any of its ornate designs and the stories behind them.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- For cultural visits to the Historical Complex of the Milan Cathedral from 6th December in the white and yellow area, the basic Green Pass is sufficient, i.e. a swab performed within 48 hours, a valid vaccination certificate (9 months from the last administration), recovery from more than 180 groups. In the Orange Zone it will be necessary to show the cd. Reinforced Green Pass (vaccination certificate valid (9 months from the last administration) healing for no more than 180 days). An identity document may be required.
- At the entrance to the Historical Complex, visitors will be subjected to a body temperature measurement. In case of temperatures above 37.5 ° C, access will be denied.
- Inside the Historical Complex it will be mandatory to wear a mask and sanitize your hands at the sanitizing gel dispensers installed along the path.
- In order to facilitate the surveillance of the Public Security Authorities for access to the Cathedral, please empty the pockets of metal objects and open the suitcases.
- Tickets have a duration of 3 days from the chosen date.
- Each visiting area can be visited only once.
- The opening hours of the Historical Complex may vary due to celebrations or events. Visitors are invited to consult the Alerts section of the website www.duomomilano.it
- The Historical Complex is closed on December 25th.
- It is forbidden to bring suitcases, bulky backpacks, any kind of weapon, glass and ceramic, helmets, scooters, drones, food and drinks into the Historical Complex. For more information, consult the "Rules of conduct and access regulations to the Historical Complex" on the website www.duomomilano.it
To access the Historical Complex of the Duomo, ticket holders must be dressed appropriately; no shorts or sleeveless shirts.
- Daily 9am to 7pm (last admission at 6:10pm).
Children aged 18 and under enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets directly at the Milan Duomo.
- Address: P.za del Duomo, 20122 Milano MI, Italy.
- The closest metro station is Duomo, located just a minute away from the redemption point.
- Lines #1 and #3 will get you there.
- The closest tram stop is P.za Fontana, a 4-minute walk from the Duomo.
- Trams #24 and #27 will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.