St. Peter's Square and Basilica - Family Tour
lo más destacado
- Delve into history as you follow your guide on a visit to the gorgeous St Peter’s Square and Basilica
- Gawk at the renowned works of Raphael, Bernini and Michelangelo as you walk pass the chambers that display their works
- Savor on organic treats and beverages while on the go
- Admire the famous Pieta that has been preserved for centuries
- Professional tour guide
- Admission ticket to the museum and Saint Peter's Cupola
- Children's fun learning worksheet
- A basket with organic snacks and beverages
Who’s up to explore the one of the largest church buildings in the world in just 1 hour and 30 minutes? The tour to St. Peter’s Square and Basilica will usher you to the masterpieces of Raphael, Michelangelo and Bernini.
While you snack on organic treats and beverages, a professional guide will make sure all your questions about the tour are answered. You will be taken to the famed Tuscan Colonnades of Saint Peter’s square. As you keep walking, the Baroque architecture that is used to build the church will captivate you.
Next, you will get to know the history of the Basilica and all about the gorgeous masterpieces like the world-famous Pieta by Michelangelo. While kids learn history on the go as they marvel at the magnificent church, the adults are sure to enjoy the tour that is filled with endless visual treats.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- Maximum 12 People with at least 1 adult for every 3 kids
- Meeting Point is at the beginning of Saint Peter's colonnades, on the right side opposite the Basilica's facade