Guided Tour of St. Peter's Basilica and Dome
- Admission tickets
- Priority access
- Elevator to the first level of the Dome
- Guides for the tour of the Dome and the Basilica
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
For 2 hours and 30 minutes, one of the greatest masterpieces in the world is yours to explore
From the base of the Dome by elevator to all the way up at the top, be blown away by the panoramic views of Rome from the highest building in the city
As part of a small group (maximum of 25 guests) you are ensured the best experience possible
With licensed and experienced Vatican guides to share their knowledge with you, take back unforgettable memories
In the smallest state in the world lies the highest architectural point in the world, lovingly called by the Romans as the "Cuppolone"! Step inside the basilica and zoom up in the elevator to the base of the cupola. Take in the stunning views of the interiors of the Basilica.
From here you can head upstairs to the observation deck to enjoy the exclusive views of the whole city. You'll see the Vatican Gardens, the roof of the Sistine Chapel, the chimney of the Pope's election, to name a few sights!
Your tour continues with a visit to the main Basilica of Saint Peter's in the Vatican City State where your guide will direct your attention to the main features of this important place of worship. See where St. Peter was buried, and also some secret, hidden spots at the heart of Catholic Rome.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- On Wednesdays, access to St. Peter's Basilica & Square may be closed at the time of the morning tour due to the Papal Audience.
- There will be no charge for children under 7 years of age. Please provide proof of age
- Dress Code: Shoulders and knees must be covered. Low cut or sleeveless tops or shorts are not allowed for both men and women.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time
- The tour is available in English, French, Italian, Spanish and German