Private Walking Tour of Athens
Embark upon a lively walking tour of Athens, a city blessed with a rich cultural heritage and intriguing historical facts that are waiting to be told!
lo más destacado
- Enjoy a one-of-a-kind guided tour that operates around an itinerary made by you
- Throw on your walking shoes and venture out to explore this mysterious city
- Find out lesser-known facts and intriguing details about Athens from your expert tour guide
- As you start at Syntagma Square, look out for some well-recognized landmarks here
- Some of the must-visit attractions in Athens are the Acropolis, the Temple of Zeus, and the Acropolis Museum
- Take a stroll along Plaka’s paved streets and peruse through the traditional shops and restaurants
- Take your pick from English, French, and German guided tours
- Expert tour guide (English/French/Italian)
- 4-hr walking tour
- Hotel transfers
política de cancelación
Estas entradas no se pueden cancelar ni reprogramar.
A customized walking tour of Athens awaits you, in all of the city’s shining glory! Meet your tour guide at the dedicated meeting point, and venture out from Syntagma Square, where the Monument of the Unknown Soldier smiles down at you. You can also watch the changing of the guard’s ceremony from here. Continue your tour strolling through the Plaka’s paved streets, lined with traditional restaurants and shops that you’re free to check out.
Visit the UNESCO-listed sites like the Acropolis, along with its prized monuments like the Parthenon, the Erectheion, the Propylaia, and the Nike Temple. The surrounding monuments, such as the Odeon of Herodes Atticus, the Observatory, and the Philopappos, happen to be on the route, so tour through them as well. Choose to visit the Acropolis Museum, home to a multitude of archeological finds from the Acropolis! Another option is to visit the Temple of Zeus. Remember, this is a tour that focuses on what you choose to see, so make the best of your 4-hour guided tour!
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- French-Guided Tour
- Italian-Guided Tour
- Your tour guide will follow the latest hygiene protocols and cleaning procedures
- Face masks and optional gloves will be used
- Temperatures will be monitored daily to ensure a safe traveling experience
- All guests are required to wear a face mask compulsorily inside the museum
- Audio devices will be provided to guests to maintain social distancing guidelines
This tour involves a fair amount of walking. Please wear appropriate footwear to cover long walking distances
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your tour guide in front of Grande Bretagne hotel (Sydagma Square).
- Your tour guide will be holding a Key Tours sign for easy recognition
- Closest bus stop is Sýntagma, a 2-minute walk to the meeting point
- Buses #025, 026, 027, 209, and more will bring you here
- Closest subway station is Sýntagma, also a 2-minute walk to the meeting point
- M2 & M3 will bring you here
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout