Positano and Amalfi Coast Tour
Lo más Destacado
- Travel down the West Coast of Italy from Rome to the stunning Amalfi Coast
- Explore Positano with its splendid panoramic position and enchanting town center
- Discover colorful shops, quaint village houses and stunning beaches
- Head over to Amalfi, one of Italy’s most famous summer destinations
- Explore the Amalfi Coast, deemed by Unesco to be an outstanding example of a Mediterranean landscape
- Amalfi brings to you a stunning combination of beauty and scenic drama
- Amazing scenery of coastal mountains plunging into the sea with picturesque towns dotting the coast
Picture-perfect town centers and stunning coastal scenery await you on this tour which takes you to the coastal towns of Positano and Amalfi. Your first stop after the train ride from Rome is the beautiful village of Positano, situated in an enclave in the hills leading down to the sea. The scenery is studded with colourful houses that line the quaint hilly streets. Spend some time down at the beach and relax before you head over to Amalfi. This stunning Mediterranean town lies at the mouth of a ravine and is surrounded by dramatic cliffs and coastal scenery. A mosaic of colourful houses adorn the hills and the resultant stunning imagery will leave you speechless.
- High-speed train tickets Rome/Salerno or Naples/Rome
- Minivan at disposal to visit Positano & Amalfi from and to Salerno or Naples train station
- Food & beverages
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Meeting point I Love Rome (Carrani Office) Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95