Open Tour Paris: 1 or 2 Day Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour + Seine Cruise
lo más destacado
- Explore Paris at your own pace with these hop-on hop-off bus tickets, covering 3 routes and over 47 stops, at a frequency of 1 bus every 20 to 30 minutes.
- You can hop on and hop off the buses as much as you like for a period of 1 or 2 days.
- Ticket includes a cruise on the River Seine.
- All buses feature free onboard Wi-Fi.
- The bus routes include stops at many iconic attractions, such as the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and the Moulin Rouge, and much more, so you can stop by your favorite spots along the way.
- The routes feature audioguides in English and French, so you can learn more about the attractions as you pass them on the bus.
- Click here for detailed route map and boarding points.
- 1 day / 2 days Paris HOHO Pass
- 1 hour River Seine Cruise
- Free Wi-Fi on board the bus
- Free earphones if needed
- Audioguide in English and French
- Discount booklet: Discounted entry to many museums, monuments, and local attractions.
- "Where Is My Bus" App available for customers to access routes and locations of the buses.
- Entrances to other attractions
- Food and drinks
- Guided Tours
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
why you should get on board
The Open Tour Paris Hop-on Hop-off bus tour ticket gives you unlimited access to their fleet of panoramic, Wi-Fi enabled buses for a period of 1 or 2 days, depending upon the variant you choose. You can use that time period to see all of Paris, with stops at all the major attractions such as the Eiffel Tower, the Champs Elysées, the Louvre, Moulin Rouge, the Orsay Museum, and much more. This gives you the freedom to explore these attractions at your own pace, hopping on and off as and when you please. What’s more, the bus routes have audioguides onboard in English and French, so you can learn more about the attractions that you will spot from the bus.
Included with the hop-on-hop-off tickets are tickets for a 1-hour cruise on the River Seine, operated by Bateaux-Moches. You can board the cruise at any point during the day and enjoy gorgeous views of the City of Lights from the calm waters of the Seine.
know before you go
Buses run daily from 9:30am to 6:00pm. Click here for detailed route map and boarding points. You can join the tour from any of the 47 stops on the 3 different routes.
- Popular stops on the route are the Gare du Nord and the Pigalle
- Frequency: Approx. every 20-30 minutes
- Popular stops on the route are the Louvre, Notre Dame, the Eiffel Tower & more
- Frequency: Approx. every 20-30 min
- Popular stops on the route are the Gare du Nord and the Pigalle.
- Frequency: Approx. every 20-30 min.
- The route will be disrupted on 7th December because of a demonstration taking place in Paris. Stop 43 will be closed from 12 noon.
Seine Cruise timings
Boarding Piers: Bateaux-Mouches, Pont de l’Alma. See stop marked with a red dot on the Open Tour map (west side, close to the Eiffel Tower).
Apr to Sep: From 10am to 10:30pm
Frequency: Every 20-30 minutes
Oct to Mar: From 11am to 9pm (10:15am on weekends)
Frequency: Every 30-45 minutes
- The audioguide is available in English and French on the bus devices and on the Tootbus app.
- Our local partners operate the greenest fleet of hoho buses, composed by 100% clean-energy buses (electric or gas). They push to reduce plastic and paper waste and we advocate and promote sustainable tourism.
- Children aged 4-12 enjoy reduced prices. Please carry a valid photo ID.
- Ages 3yrs and below go free
Carry a printout of your voucher and hop on to the bus from any stop on the route. The driver will exchange it for the bus ticket.
Your ticket can be activated within a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. It is valid for 1 or 2 days from your first use, depending on the option chosen during purchase.