Captain Cook Harbour Story Sightseeing Cruise
Discover the refreshing vivacity of Sydney Harbour on the Harbour Story Sightseeing cruise. This cruise through the exciting and gorgeous harbour includes an informative, personalized commentary about the harbour and its many denizens.
lo más destacado
- Explore Sydney Harbour on this 2-hour sightseeing cruise with a personalized commentary and included refreshments.
- Learn more about the harbour and the many people, places, and events that come together to make the harbour the exciting and lively place it is.
- Enjoy unlimited self-service tea, filtered coffee, and biscuits while you cruise.
- 2-hour sightseeing cruise experience aboard premium sightseeing vessels.
- Unlimited self-serve coffee, tea & biscuits.
- Personalised commentary on Sydney and the Harbour.
política de cancelación
Estas entradas no se pueden cancelar ni reprogramar.
Enjoy Sydney’s best sightseeing cruise that showcases all the important attractions in and around the harbour, with a personalized commentary that will give you insight into the many stories and characters that populate the harbour.
Catch some unique sights on the cruise as we switch up the route depending on what’s happening in the harbour. Get a different perspective on the many iconic landmarks of the Harbour, such as the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Royal Botanic Gardens, Garden Island Naval base, Taronga Zoo, Government House, palatial waterfront homes, Fort Denison among others. Harbour Story’s fleet of premium sightseeing vessels ensures that you have the best possible views with spacious outdoor decks and vast viewing windows from the indoor lounges.
Also included in the cruise are unlimited self-service tea, filtered coffee, and biscuits, with an option to order wines, beers and coffee from the licensed bar on board for an additional cost. Enjoy the luxury of this cruise and learn more about Sydney in this one-of-a-kind experience.
know before you go
Available for purchase onboard:
- Licensed bar
- Vittoria coffee & fine teas
- Sweet & savoury afternoon tea selection.
Timings and Availability
The cruise departs daily from Circular Quay Wharf No.6 at 10.00 AM & 2.15 PM. The duration of the cruise is approximately 2 hours.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before departure.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children (4-15 years) are eligible for reduced ticket prices. Please select the appropriate option on the last page
This experience is accessible by wheelchair.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your Harbour Story Sightseeing cruise mobile voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You may display the voucher on your mobile device with a valid photo ID to the crew at the meeting point to receive a paper ticket.
Circular Quay Wharf No. 6, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
The nearest bus stop is Circular Quay, Alfred St. Buses no. 333, 392, 394, 396, 397 ply to this bus stop regularly.