Crazy Horse with Paris City Day Tour
- Crazy Horse Cabaret Show Tickets
- City Tour in A/C panoramic coach with personalized commentary headsets
Spend your morning discovering the city of Paris with a guide before spending your night at Paris’s leading cabaret; Le Crazy Horse de Paris. Indulge in the perfect Parisian adventure and take in the monuments and architecture, and the glitz and glamor that this capital city is world famous for.
your combo highlights
- Witness the all new show ‘Totally Crazy’ at Paris’s leading cabaret club.
- Indulge in the evening of seduction and charm at Le Crazy Horse de Paris.
- Tour Paris in an A/C panoramic coach and take in the views of the city.
- Guided audio commentary on board the tour providing rich insights into the city.
your combo experience
Crazy Horse Experience
Watch the classically trained dancers fascinate you with an experience that brackets both the feminine form and a sensuous choreography. Witness the art being performed under a spell of rich and brilliant lights; where it would be hard to determine where skin ends and the color reflections begin! The latest show at Crazy Horse Paris, ‘Totally Crazy’, is made as a tribute to the 65-years of the venue and features the most beloved acts from the cabaret’s repertoire. As a special treat, you will also be treated to a Burlesque act performed by the internationally acclaimed duo - George Bangable and Lolly Wish. To know more about the show, check out our Crazy Horse Show Category.
Paris City Day Tour
For the ultimate experience of the city of Paris, look no further! You will be blown away by the panoramic views of Parisian streets and neighborhoods. This tour is ideal for first-time visitors to Paris because it offers both a coach ride around the major landmarks as well as a cruise on the river Seine. Ride in comfort in the air-conditioned coach for nearly 2 hours as it shows you the main tourist attractions - Opera House, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Eiffel Tower and many others.
On the panoramic air-conditioned coach, you will be filled in with details of the locations you visit with commentary available in 11 languages - French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Dutch and Korean.
know before you go
Note: The timings you select will be for the Paris City Day Tour. For the Crazy Horse Cabaret show, you can select either the evening show (8:15 PM) or the late night show (10:45 PM).
Crazy Horse Paris
- Age Limit: Individuals must be at least 10 years of age to enter the venue. All guests between 10-18 must be accompanied by their parents/guardians. Alcohol will only be served to patrons above 18 years of age.
- Dress Code: Smart, elegant clothing. No sports wear/home wear will be allowed.
- Show Duration: 90 minutes
- Please Note: Please arrive at least 45 minutes before the scheduled starting of the show. This will ensure you have enough time to get into your seats before the Burlesque act which starts 30 minutes before the show.
- Please Bring: A printed copy of the ticket along with a valid photo ID
- Prohibited: Smoking, Pets, Photography and videography are prohibited at the venue.
Paris City Tour
- Please Carry: A printed copy of the ticket along with a valid photo ID
- Tour Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Meeting Point: ParisCityVision Agency, 2 rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.