New York Unlimited Attraction Pass
With the New York Pass, exploring a city needn't be like venturing into the unknown. With free, one-time access to over 100+ attractions in New York, including the Empire State Building and American Museum of Natural History, and the option of skipping the line at attractions like Madame Tussauds and the Museum of Modern Art, the New York Pass is literally your ticket to the city! You can use the pass for 1, 2, 3, 5 or 7 days and avail unlimited access to the attractions listed. The more you visit, the more you benefit from savings of up to 50% with this pass! Reap the benefits of big savings on both time and money with the New York Pass.
lo más destacado
- Get free, one-time access to over 100+ attractions and experiences in New York City.
- With the New York Pass, you can visit any of the attractions listed within a duration of 1, 2, 3, 5 or 7 days.
- The pass is valid from the time it is activated at the first attraction for one day. You can visit the attractions of your choice anytime once your pass has been activated.
- The New York Pass comes with a downloadable guide that contains useful information including travel tips, attraction information, subway map, city map, contact information and more. The guide is available in several languages, including English, Japanese, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Russian, (simplified) Mandarin, Portuguese and Spanish.
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
about your new york pass
New York City in the palm of your hand... Sounds like a distant dream? Not anymore, with the ultimate New York Pass that allows free, one-time access to 100+ attractions in the city over the course of 1, 2, 3, 5 or 7 days. Whirlwind your way through the city in 2 days or explore at your own pace in 7, the choice is yours!
The New York Pass is fantastic at saving you both time and money. Most of the 100+ attractions included in the pass don't require pre-booking, so you can simply turn up with your New York Pass and enter, hassle-free! Add to this the fact that you can skip the ticket line at top attractions, and your New York Pass becomes doubly beneficial.
How to Use Your New York Pass
The biggest advantage of the New York Pass is the savings. The New York Pass lets you save on individual charges at the gate if used correctly. Based on our recommendations below, the New York Pass promises to be an affordable alternative for travelers to New York.
Here's a brief breakdown of the potential savings you could avail with the 2-Day New York Pass:
The New York Pass - 2-Day Pass (adult): $184
Individual prices at the gate:
- Big Bus New York Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour: $75
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): $25
- Empire State Building: $39
- Top of the Rock Observatory: $39
- Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tours & Rentals: $45
- Statue of Liberty Ferry & Ellis Island: $18.5
- Madame Tussauds: $37
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum: $26
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (MET): $25
- Food on Food Tours: $49
Total (Without the New York Pass): $378.5
The New York Pass - 2-Day Pass is worth $184. This a saving of over 50%.
Please note that these are approximate prices that are subject to change.
Empire State Building | Top of the Rock Observatory | Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) | Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises| Madame Tussauds | Metropolitan Museum of Art (The MET) | Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum | Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
For information on all the sights covered by this pass, please click here.
know before you go
- Your pass is valid for up to 12 months from the date of purchase. The pass is activated when you use it at the first attraction, after which it is valid for consecutive days as specified by your choice of pass.
- You get to visit multiple attractions with the same ticket. The pass is valid for 12 months from the day of purchase, and after the first usage, it is valid for consecutive days. For instance, with the 3-day pass, if you first use your pass on a Monday, it is then valid on the following Tuesday and Wednesday. The pass expires at midnight.
- Using the New York Pass is completely hassle-free. Your pass will be emailed to you and you may choose to either take a print out of it or simply save it on your phone. You could also choose to collect your pass from certain designated locations - the Big Bus Welcome Center or the Big Bus information desk at Madame Tussauds. Just show the e-ticket or physical pass at any of the designated spots at the attractions listed and enjoy swift ease of entry.
- Note: In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, attraction inclusions with the pass are subject to change, and availability may differ from instructions on attraction websites; please click here for the most up-to-date list of inclusions as of August 26th, 2020.
How to Redeem Your New York Pass
You will receive an email confirmation with your New York Pass shortly. Download the voucher on your mobile device and display it at any of the collection centers mentioned in the mail in order to receive the pass. The pass will be activated after its first usage and will remain active for consecutive days depending on your choice of pass.
You can display your pass at any of the collection centers mentioned below:
Big Bus Welcome Center, 712 7th Avenue, NY, NY 10036.
Get to 50 St Broadway. Walk south-east on West 50th St towards 7th Avenue. Turn right onto 7th Avenue till you find 712 on 7th Avenue on the right.
You can activate your pass for a year from date of purchase. Once the pass has been activated, you have one day to use the pass before it expires.