Sightseeing Dhow Cruises Dubai
Dubai has been a maritime city since its inception and like every port city, has its important areas built around the seafront and the waterways that flow through it. What Dubai sightseeing cruises allow you is to not only experience a pleasant and relaxing cruising experience, but gaze at the multitudes of Dubai landmarks that make up the Dubai skyline.
What to expect on a Dubai Sightseeing Cruise
Depending on your cruise location, you will be able to view different Dubai landmarks as you gently cruise on your dhow.
At the Dubai Creek, you will be able to view landmarks such as Dubai Chamber of Commerce, Heritage Village, Al Diwan or The Ruler’s Assembly, traditional gold & spice souks, Emirates N.B.D. Headquarters, Sheraton Dubai Creek and the Rolex Twin Towers.
Cruising in Dubai Marina, you will be able to view landmarks such as the Dubai Yacht Club, the yacht club promenade, Dubai Marina Mall, Sheikh's Boatyard, Jumeirah Beach Residence and parts of the Palm.
On the other hand, Dubai Water Canal allows you sightsee landmarks such as Festival City Mall, Ras Al Khor Sanctuary, Business Bay, Burj Khalifa, Sheikh Zayed Road Waterfall Bridge and JW Marriott Hotel and St Regis Hotel.
- Headout with its partnerships has the largest collection of dhow cruises in Dubai, ranging from abras to luxury dhows.
- Headout offers tickets at cheaper prices than most cruise operators in Dubai. You can save up to 10% when you book your dhow cruise tickets with us.
- Headout has multiple Dubai dhow cruise deals and offers
- With your pre-booked ticket, going for the cruise is an extremely hasslefree experience.
- 24x7 helpline to solve any unexpected problem that might occur to guarantee you a perfect experience