Tickets to the 2.5-Hour Feeding Frenzy at the Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
Enjoy the thrill of hand-feeding some of Australia's most adorable little critters at the Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary!
lo más destacado
- Join the Feeding Frenzy - pat and help feed the many animals at Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Get up close to iconic Australian animals from Tasmanian devils to koalas, wombats, and more.
- The 2.5-hour experience ensures small group sizes so that you can have plenty of time with the animals.
- General admission to the Sanctuary
- Transport to and from Sanctuary
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48h before the schedule.
Make the best of your holiday and interact with the adorable Aussie critters at Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary! As the name suggests, the Feeding Frenzy tour gets you right into the action at feeding time. You and your group will follow your guide to say 'g'day mate' to and feed as many different animals as possible during your 2.5-hour tour. Get ready for fun experiences like feeding eucalyptus to the koalas while stroking their fur, giving cockatoos treats, letting wombats nibble on their snacks, or hand-feeding the tawny frogmouth birds and watching them swallow their food whole. You’ll even get to feed the Tasmanian devils, an endangered Australian species. This is a fun experience, and it allows you to see native Tasmanian animals in their element. Group sizes are kept small so everyone will have their fill of animal encounters.
know before you go
- Children aged 15yrs and under must be accompanied by a paying adult/guardian.
- These are walking tours, no other form of transport is provided. Make sure to wear flat, enclosed, comfortable shoes that you don't mind getting dirty.
- Ponchos are more practical than umbrellas and are usually available for purchase if required.
- Bring spare batteries for your camera.
- Prams and strollers cannot be taken into enclosures but are welcome on the pathways.
- Participants in wheelchairs will not be able to access the inside of enclosures.
- The sanctuary has a couple of steps that will require assistance from a companion. A wheelchair-friendly restroom is available.
- Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary is a smoke-free zone. Smoking is not permitted in the sanctuary.
- Guide dogs are not allowed inside the sanctuary.
- Guests wishing to take photographs during the encounter are not required to pay an additional fee. Please be aware that you might be photographed during experiences here, for media and marketing purposes. If you do not wish to be photographed, please inform the guide/staff.
- Flash photography is not permitted under the direction of the keeper.
- Any animal interactions are at the discretion of the staff and must be instigated by the animal.
- 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM, and 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM
Infants aged 0-2yrs go in for free. Children aged 3-15yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- Address: 593 Briggs Rd, Brighton TAS 7030, Australia.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Public transport to and from the Sanctuary is currently not readily available.
- If you have a GPS, you can enter "593 Briggs Road, Brighton, Tasmania, 7030" to generate accurate directions from your current location.
- Taxis to and from the Sanctuary are readily available and often appreciate the large fare.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.