E-Scooter Rental: Countryside of Amsterdam (Volendam)
Rent a comfortable E-scooter and have the perfect day out exploring Amsterdam’s picturesque countryside, along with villages like Volendam, Monnickendam, and Marken.
lo más destacado
- Rent an electric scooter in Volendam and explore the Dutch countryside at your own pace.
- You get to decide your own track, speed, and stop, and you also get tips for exploration.
- See fishing villages stuck in time, working windmills, green meadows, barn animals, and more.
- Sample delicious Dutch cheeses with a free entry ticket to a large cheese factory.
- In Marken, you can visit a lighthouse or the only steam-powered clog factory in the world.
- Choose from 11 languages to receive curated directions and recommendations.
- E-scooter rental
- GPS program to follow possible routes on your smartphone
- Hardcopy map of the surroundings with recommendations
- Free entrance ticket to a cheese farm
- Assistance in multiple languages
- Full battery with a range of 60 km
- Meal & Drinks
- Hotel transfers
política de cancelación
Puedes cancelar estas entradas hasta 24 horas antes del comienzo de la experiencia y recibir un reembolso completo.
Hire an E-scooter in Volendam and tour the countryside according to your wishes. An E-scooter is ideal for those who are looking to carve their own journey through the mighty Dutch lands. Feel the wind in your hair as you explore age-old fishing villages like Edam, Volendam, Katwoude, Monnickendam, and Marken. The scooters will be charged to full capacity and can run for 60 kilometers. In just about three hours’ time, you can easily enjoy the best of Amsterdam’s lush countryside with its working windmills, meadows, grazing cows, sparkling lakes, millennium-old dikes, and more.
Along the way to Monnickendam, you can stop at a cheese factory and use your free entry ticket to sample Dutch cheeses. If you feel like a picnic, then you can make a pit stop in the Hemmeland recreation area. Marken also is worth the visit with its picturesque bridges over small canals and wooden façades. In a nutshell, there is much to see and do here. While picking up the E-scooter, you will receive handy guides and recommendations to make the most of your time here. Ultimately, it’s you who gets to decide how to spend your time here.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- All required protective equipment is provided.
- Frequently touched areas are regularly cleaned.
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks.
- Customers must maintain distance while riding the vehicles.
The ticket includes the following options that you can choose from:
- 2hr E-scooter rental
- 3hr E-scooter rental
- 4hr E-scooter rental
- 1-day E-scooter rental
English, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Chinese, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese
- You must be in possession of a valid scooter, car, or motorcycle license in order to ride the E-scooters.
- The scooters are approved only for one person. If you want to take a child on the back, you must book a two-person scooter.
- All vehicles are insured against liability. In case of damage, a maximum deductible of € 1000 per damage case will be charged.
- Make sure to carry a passport or driver’s license for identity purposes.
- Find information on parking here if you plan to drive to Volendam.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at the ticketing office of Rent & Event.
- Address: Haven 45, 1131 EP Volendam, Netherlands.
- The closest bus stop is Volendam, Volendam Centrum, a 7-min walk to the ticketing office.
- Bus N14 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.