Gladiator Museum + Audioguide
Visit Rome's Gladiator Museum on an audio-guided tour and learn more about these fierce warriors and Colosseum entertainers.
Lo más Destacado
- See the many exhibits of masks, helmets, weapons and other gladiatorial paraphernalia at the museum
- Learn more about the artifacts and exhibits from your audioguide, included with these tickets
- Travel through time with the exhibits, which date from 6th century BC all the way through to 4th century AD, the high period of the Roman Empire
What to Expect
If you're in the vicinity of the Colosseum and want to see for yourself what the gladiators must have looked like, slashing and hacking away at each other with vicious intent, you can head over to the Gladiator Museum and see for yourself! Get up close and personal with the masks, helmets, armor, and weapons, used by the gladiators and military of ancient Roman times. You can also learn more about how these tools were made and maintained from your audioguide, included with the tickets. The exhibits in the museum date from 6th century BC to the 4th century AD, so you can see what the height of the Roman Empire was like for its citizens and warriors. Perfect for lovers of history, this museum promises a peek into the lives of the famed Colosseum warriors.
- Entrance to the Gladiator Museum
Know Before You Go
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask at all times. Please bring your own
- Social distancing within the attraction is maintained - an interpersonal distance of over 1 meter
- Large gatherings are avoided
- Entry will be denied to guests with body temperatures of 37.5°C or higher
Timings and Availability
The museum is open every day from 10 AM to 7:30 PM.
Children aged 5-15 enjoy reduced prices. Infants aged 4 and below go free.
This experience is wheelchair accessible.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel this experience up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Please display the tickets on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
Ticket Redemption Point
The box office of the Gladiator Museum, Piazza Navona, 90, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
The closest bus stop is Rinascimento. You can catch bus nos. 30, 70 or 81 to this stop.
This ticket is only valid for the date and time selected during checkout.