Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural History Tickets
lo más destacado
- Brace yourself for a day of exploration and excitation at the Antipa National Museum.
- This museum has been dubbed one of Europe's best natural history museums.
- Peruse the wide array of collections, including Geology, Paleontology, Anatomy, and more.
- With over 2 million objects on display, there is much to let seep in.
- Gasp at dinosaur fossils, the butterfly collection, the Black Sea exhibit, and then some.
- Don't miss out on the animal and plant life native to Romania in the basement.
- Entry into Antipa Museum
- Guided tour
política de cancelación
Puedes cancelar estas entradas hasta 24 horas antes del comienzo de la experiencia y recibir un reembolso completo.
Visit one of Romania's best museums and Europe's best natural history museums, the Grigor Antipa National Museum of Natural History in Bucharest. Named after a famous Romanian biologist, the history of this museum goes all the way back to 1834. Two million objects are housed here, featuring a range of ethnographic, mineralogical, zoological, and paleontological exhibits. Highlights include a hall dedicated to the Black Sea, an extensive butterfly collection, Dinosaur fossils, and more. Head to the basement for a guide to the animal and plant life native to Romania, a one-of-a-kind exhibit here. The entire museum is comprised of hands-on, interactive exhibits, making it the perfect day out with your friends and family. Don't forget to bring along the little ones, for they're guaranteed to have a jolly good time!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Reduced ticket pricing is available for students at the venue (5 LEI).
- Infants aged 6yrs and below go free, provided they're accompanied by a paying adult.
- People with disabilities have free access too.
- Audio guides are not available.
- Photography is allowed (no flash and tripods).
Mon - Fri: 12 Noon - 9 PM.
24, 25 & 31 Dec, 1 Jan & Easter day.
- Tue - Fri: 10 AM - 6 PM (last entry at 5 PM).
- Sat & Sun: 10 Am - 7 PM (last entry at 6 PM).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Antipa Museum.
- Address: Şoseaua Pavel D. Kiseleff 1, București 011341, Romania.
- The closest bus stop is Piata Victoriei, a 2-min walk to the museum.
- Buses 361 will get you here.
- The closest subway station is also Piața Victoriei, a 3-min walk to the museum.
- Metro Lines M1 & M2 will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.