Ancient Agora: Skip-The-Line with Audio Tour
Enjoy an exclusive skip-the-line entry to the Ancient Agora in the heart of Athens. With a fascinating audio guide that you can download on your phone, explore the attraction at your own pace!
lo más destacado
- Enjoy a memorable visit to Ancient Agora.
- Avoid long queues with this exclusive skip the line entry to the attraction.
- Take an audio-guided tour through the attraction with the help of your mobile phone.
- Learn about the birth of Democracy at this historic location.
- Hear stories of famous Athenian individuals such as Pericles, Aristides, and Socrates.
- Entrance fee/adult e-ticket for the Ancient Agora
- Self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (Android & iOS) in English
- Offline content (text, audio narration and maps)
- Live Guide
- Smartphone or headphones
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Your tour will start with an introduction to the democratic system of ancient Athens and how it came to be. At the bottom of the hill, you will see the temple of Hephaestus and learn about Solon, a statesman whose reforms were instrumental in creating the earliest civil society in history. Up ahead are the ruined remains of the Bouleuterion which was the assembly house of its time. You will listen to stories of renowned Athenian individuals such as Pericles and Aristides the Just from your audio guide as you continue your walk through the attraction.
The Museum of the Agora is incredibly fascinating, with a great deal of information about the ingenious, but sometimes cruel methods by which the ancient Athenians defended their democratic values. You can catch some stunning views of the Acropolis from the Rock of Ares and the hill of Pnyx. While ascending the hill of Philopappos, see the prison of Socrates, as you get some insight into the life and death of the renowned philosopher. Your tour will come to an end in front of the theater of Dionysus, the oldest theater in the world, and within easy reach of the Acropolis archaeological site.
know before you go
Monday to Sunday - 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Outside food and drinks are allowed into the attraction.
- Photography is allowed at the attraction.
- The audio guide is available on iOS and Android mobile phones.
- Guide dogs are allowed into the attraction.
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
People aged 24 and under can go for free (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 30 minutes before the start time of your flight to avoid any delays.
- Your tour will start at the entrance of Ancient Agora of Athens.
- Address: Adrianou 24, Athina 105 55, Greece.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Ancient Agora of Athens.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point.
- The nearest metro station is Thēseio.
- The station is only 4 minutes away from the meeting point.
- Metro #M1 will bring you there.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.