Combo: Dubai Frame + Aquaventure Waterpark Tickets
Visit the iconic Dubai Frame and the award-winning Aquaventure Waterpark with one value-for-money ticket.
lo más destacado
- Breathtaking city views and thrilling water slides await you with a single ticket.
- Enjoy skip the line entry to Dubai Frame, where you can admire fantastic views of the city skyline.
- Check out the museum and see the evolution of Dubai, along with future plans for the city.
- Get access to over 30 plus slides and attractions at Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Relax on the lounge beach when you want to take a break from the water sports.
- Check out the recently launched Trident Tower, Splashers Lagoon and Splashers Cove.
- Watch with peace of mind as your children play in an area dedicated to their safe play.
- Skip-the-line entry to Dubai Frame
- Unlimited access to Aquaventure Waterpark
- Access to the mix of heart-racing, milder, and kid-specific rides
- Unlimited access to Adventure Beach
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
The Dubai frame sports an award-winning design that perfectly captures the entire skyline in the heart of Dubai. Walk up to the world’s largest photo frame and take in the most stunning views of the iconic skyline within a single structure. At the bottom, you can visit the museum and see the growth of Dubai from a fishing village to one of the richest cities in the entire world. The museum uses advanced technology and features an array of exhibits.
Once you’re done exploring the museum, take an elevator to the topmost floor and get on the walkway. Revel in the city’s compelling contract of modernity and old-school. You can spot charming structures all over Dubai including Karama, Bur Dubai, and Umm Hurair which is guaranteed to enrich your experience.
Overflowing with 17 fun-filled hectares of adrenaline-pumping rides and slides, the largest water park in Dubai has something the whole family can enjoy. The options to have fun at Aquaventure are endless. You can slide down the 90-foot Leap of Faith into a shark lagoon or spiral down the Aquaconda. One of the most popular rides is Poseidon’s Revenge where a trapdoor opens under your feet and drops you down a 75-feet chute before the slide arcs you through a double loop. If you wish to relax and take a break, take a raft and cruise through the Shark Tunnel or the lazy river.
Aquaventure Waterpark is also the only water park with direct access to the beach. You can choose to lounge on the beach or indulge in some of the adventure water sports. More importantly, it is the only water park where you can enjoy a glass of your favorite drink. Apart from this, there are several restaurants and eateries that serve delicious food! There even is a dedicated play area for children where the shallow pools provide ample opportunities for the young ones to frolic about.
know before you go
- In lieu of COVID-19, it is now mandatory to wear protective masks and gloves during your visit. A compulsory social distancing of 2 meters is also mandatory.
- Up to 5 members of single groups are allowed per entry.
- Large bags and strollers must be kept at GATE 4 Counter.
- Daily capacity is reduced to 50% in the Aquaventure Waterpark per Dubai Municipality advice.
- Face masks are to be worn at all times (available also at the ticketing counters).
- Regular nappies/diapers are not allowed in any pool or attraction. Swim nappies/diapers are available in all gift shops.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring food, beverages, glassware, or alcohol into Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Aquaventure Waterpark attractions are not recommended for expectant mothers, persons with a history of neck, back, joint or heart problems, an overweight person or those with physically limiting conditions.
- Guests with injuries (casts, bandages, etc) or contagious diseases are not permitted on the attractions.
- Please wear appropriate swimwear at all times. Inappropriate swimwear includes, but is not limited to: thongs, underwear on its own, street clothes, clothing with rivets, buckles or exposed metal, or long, loose-fitting clothing.
Water Park Updates
- Neptune Tower: Leap of Faith, Shark Attack, Stinger, The Falls & The Surge
- Splashers Mountain & Splashers Island
- The Torrent, The Rapids & Surf's Up
- Poseidon Tower: Poseidon’s Revenge, Aquaconda, Zoomerango, Slitherines
- Trident Tower: Odyssey of Terror, Shockwave, Medusa’s Lair, Hydra Racers, Blackout, Immortal Falls & Raging Rapids
- Splasher’s Cove and Splasher’s Lagoon
- Daily from 9am to 9pm.
- Timings may vary during the holy month of Ramadan, holidays, and public holidays.
- Daily from 9:45am to 5:30pm.
- On Thu, 9 Dec 2021, the last admission to Aquaventure Waterpark will be 4pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the respective attractions.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Points
- Redeem your ticket at Dubai Frame.
- Address: Zabeel Park Jogging Track - Za'abeelAl Kifaf - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- Redeem your ticket at Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Address: Atlantis The Palm - Crescent Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.