360 Chicago Observation Deck Tickets
Make your way to 360 Chicago, formerly known as the John Hancock Observatory, and enjoy the adrenaline rush through your blood as you walk across the open skywalk with a view of Chicago’s mesmerizing skyline.
lo más destacado
- Make your way to 360 Chicago, the highest observation deck in Chicago
- See stunning visuals of Lake Michigan, Chicago city, and four other states from the 94th floor
- Learn more about the city thanks to the witty multimedia commentary by David Schwimmer
- Your ticket is valid for a year, allowing you to plan your trip well in advance
- Choose between General Admission, the Sun & Star experience, and the Sparkling Chicago experience
- Experience TILT, Chicago’s highest moving experience
- Admission into 360 Chicago
- 2 visits in 48 hours (if selected)
- a half bottle of Italian prosecco (if selected)
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled
Take in stunning panoramic views from 360 Chicago, (formally John Hancock Observatory) and see as far as four states, including Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, and Michigan. No other tower gets you closer to the heart of Chicago! The building is located 1,000ft above The Magnificent Mile and close to the Navy Pier, granting you easy access to Chicago's top shopping districts.
Once you get here, ride the high-powered elevator to the 94th floor. Zoom up over 300 meters in merely 40 seconds and learn the history of Chicago thanks to the witty multimedia commentary by David Schwimmer. While you're at it, walk on Chicago's only open-air Skywalk and feel the wind against you nearly 100 stories in the air!
Upgrade your experience and go for the Sun & Star Admission ticket that allows you two visits in 48 hours so you can get closer to the heart of the Windy City. This way you can enjoy both sunrise and sunset with one fabulous pass! There's also the Sparkling Chicago option, where you can enjoy splitting one half-bottle of Italian Prosecco and General Admission for two people.
TILT Add-On – Experience Chicago’s greatest thrill ride! Lean thirty degrees outside of the observation deck on a moving glass and steel platform.
Please Note: Prices of TILT are not included in the ticket. There is an extra fee which is payable on the day on the spot.
know before you go
This ticket offers the following variants you can choose from: - General Admission - Sun and Star Admission Ticket - Sparkling Chicago
360 Chicago is open from 9 AM until 11 PM. The last admission is at 10:30 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display a print-out of the mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket counter
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at 360 Chicago
- Address: 875 N. Michigan Avenue, corner of Michigan Avenue and Delaware Place at the top of the famed Chicago’s Magnificent Mile
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - 360 Chicago
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
From Union or Northwestern Stations, take the CTA’s 125 Water Tower Express bus to Chicago 360
- 360 Chicago voucher is valid for 12 months (1 year) from the date of purchase
- The Sun and Stars ticket variant lets you visit 360 Chicago two times in 48 hours