Priority Access: Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum & Notre Dame
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- Skip the long serpentine queues and head straight to the elevators
- Show your Eiffel Tower tickets on your mobile device and be on your way!
- Enjoy the stunning aerial views of the Notre Dame Cathedral, Seine River, and other Paris landmarks.
- A professional tour guide will keep you informed on the history of the Eiffel Tower.
- Explore the stunning permanent collections of the Louvre including the timeless Mona Lisa.
- Discover the legend behind the famous Notre Dame cathedral in the easiest way possible! Your entry to Notre-Dame is expedited and enhanced with our local tour guide.
Meeting Point: Meet your tour representative at the Souvenir Shop – 33 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. Your host will be wearing a blue jacket/red shirt with the Paris Tour Guide logo.
Once you've caught up with your host, he/she will help you get acquainted with the monument and take you to the 2nd level of the tower. Through the tour, you will get to hear tales of the Eiffel Tower as you learn about its creation for the International Exposition of 1889, a world fair. Once you ascend to the 2nd level at 400 feet, you will be greeted with some of the most majestic views of the city
Your Louvre priority entrance tickets swoop you past the long ticketing lines and take you straight to this wonderful museum. Once inside, your lovely tour guide will take you on a well-planned tour across the various department's housed within the museum. Along the way, you will be presented with interesting trivia and the history of the art. The main focus of your tour will be on the Venus de Milo, the Mona Lisa, and the Coronation of Napoleon. After the tour, you are free to explore the Louvre until its closing hours.
Make your way to the Notre Dame cathedral. Once at the reception, you will be presented with your audio guide and you can proceed to your exploration of the cathedral and the Latin quarter.
Begin your journey with the Transept, designed by sculptor Nicolas Coustou. The treasury in the cathedral houses holy vessels, ornaments, books, the silver statue of Virgin Mary, the chapter house, and large paintings.
Proceed to admire the outside of the church and catch a glimpse of the gargoyles which evacuate the water from the gutters. Continue your exploration with a stroll across the Latin quarter where you will discover all the sights as mentioned above.
The time slot you will be selecting is for your visit to the Eiffel Tower. The timings for your visit to the other attractions are flexible.
- Admission tickets to Eiffel Tower with Host
- Admission tickets to Louvre Museum
- Admission tickets to Notre Dame Catedral
- Hotel Transfers
- Food & Beverages
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.