Eiffel Tower - General Admission + Paris Evening Walk
Lo más Destacado
- Enjoy a tour of Paris with the faint dusk and twilight giving you company
- Begin your tour at the oldest bridge in Paris and continue to the Eiffel along the Seine as the sun sets on Paris
- Visit the Louvre Museum, Grand Palais, Les Invalides and other Parisian landmarks
- Skip-the-Line Access to the Eiffel Tower
- Simply put, experiencing Paris and its best in moonlight
Paris, in the evening light, is stunning. Nothing quite describes the magic of a moonlit Paris drowning in art while the lights shine on and illuminate the banks of the Seine. Your tour will begin with the oldest bridge in the city and walking along the Seine as the tour continues, you will finally make your way to the most iconic landmark of the city, the Eiffel Tower.
Once the sun sets and the stars fill the sky, you will be taken to Louvre, Pont Alexandre III, le Grand Palais and Les Invalides, learning the history of the city along the way. The tour ends with a visit to the Eiffel Tower where you submit yourself to the views of the city at night.
- Tour guide
- Skip the line Eiffel Tower ticket
Your booking confirmation will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please carry a printed copy of the same to the venue.
The tour begins at 7:30pm and the tickets to enter the Eiffel Tower are timed for 9:30pm. While there are kiosks on the Tower following the tour, there will not be time allocated during the walk to stop for food, so we suggest you eat dinner beforehand