Aurora Borealis: Northern Lights Tour from Reykjavik
Witness the mysterious Northern Lights and enjoy an immersive tour, available in Spanish and English, with optional hotel transfers from the Icelandic capital of Reykjavik. Although the locations of the tour depend on the weather, you will still be able to knock this off your bucket list by going on this tour again, free of cost, if you don't end up catching a glimpse of the Northern Lights.
- Experience the winter wonderland to the fullest with an immersive 3-hour tour and witness the mysterious Northern lights, a world famous phenomena typical to the Icelandic region.
- This tour is available in English and Spanish with optional hotel transfers for the Spanish tours only.
- In case you don't catch a glimpse of this ever so unpredictable phenomena, free feel to book again, free of cost.
Experience the Icelandic Winter Wonderland with an Immersive Tour and Optional Transfers for Spanish Tours
The Northern Lights, also known as Aurora Borealis, is a sight to behold! Known worldwide for its array of vibrant colors that light up the Icelandic skies, this natural phenomenon is bound to amaze you with its brilliance. This tour gives you valuable insights into this enchanting occurrence. Available in both English and Spanish, you can also benefit from hassle-free optional transfers for the Spanish guided tours. This tour is weather dependent and sightings cannot be guaranteed for every tour. In case you don't catch a glimpse of the Aurora Borealis, you may embark on this tour again, free of cost!
Don't miss the chance to catch the most awaited time of the year in Iceland. With these immersive tours, we guarantee an experience worth bragging about. We aim to help you explore the best, with the best.
- Bus fare.
- Northern Lights tour.
- Hotel transfers. (Optional for Spanish tours ONLY)
Know Before You Go
Pick up Timings for Hotel Transfers
- Please note that pickups will be scheduled 30 minutes before departure. Please be ready in time for your pick up in front of your hotel.
Timings and Availability
The English Northern Lights tour is available daily. The Spanish Northern Lights tour is available every Tuesday and Saturday. This tour is 3 hours long.
- 25th August - 15th October & 15th March - 15th April: 10:00 PM
- 16th October - 14th March: 9:00 PM
- 16th October - 28th February: 7:30 PM
This tour is available in English and Spanish. Enjoy optional hotel transfers for both English and Spanish Tours.
Reduced Tickets Prices
Child tickets (children between the age of 12-15) are available at a reduced price of 19 EUR. Entry for children below the age of 11 is free.
If you opt for the tour with no hotel transfers, please note that the coach tours depart from BSI Bus Terminal, Vatnsmýrarvegur 10, 101 Reykjavík.
By Bus: Board the #6 towards Hlemmur and get off at the BSI Bus station.
Ensure you're wearing warm clothes as temperatures during the month of November can drop to -1° and -2° in December.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Aurora Borealis: Northern Lights Tour from Reykjavik vouchers shortly. You may display your vouchers on a mobile device, along with valid photo ID, at the meeting point or at the time of pick-up.
BSI Bus Terminal, Vatnsmýrarvegur 10, 101 , Reykjavik