Enjoy the sensory thrills and adventures on offer at Rainforest Lumina, the first such experience in all of Southeast Asia! Embark on a journey unlike any other through one of the densest forests in Singapore as you play and sing along with the Creature Crew and rediscover your inner child while spending an exciting and joyous night experiencing the lush greenery of the forest, all within the confines of the Singapore Zoo!
- Relish the lush and luminous atmosphere of the rainforest, as you go on an adventure of beautiful scenery.
- Meet one of the most interesting groups, the Creature Crew, as you are taken on a whimsical journey of the forest.
- Embark on a walk through 15 attractions, including fiery and bright passages, as well as gorgeous and serene ponds and waterfalls.
- Witness the Singapore skyline come to life on an optional cable car ride at 30% off with this product.
What to Expect
Take a walk through the beautiful rainforest of Singapore, and experience the vibrant life inside it. The enchanted world is full of surprises, and your environment is guaranteed to bring out the dormant child within you. You will feel like singing and dancing along and will experience a lightness and joy that is unmatched. There are 15 attractions from beginning to end. You will first go through an arch of vines and walk along a path that is covered by massive trees, as the treetops almost block starlight. You will then walk through the Garden of Virtues and the radiant Luminous Pathway. Sing Like An Animal and Call for the Wilds is up next, and you can hear the virtual sounds of orangutans and pangolins, and see flying foxes jump from one tree to another.
The Light Huts and Shimmering Huts are a stark contrast to Call of the Wilds. Play Like an Animal will have you jumping around and making noises like many of the creatures who call the zoo home. You can enjoy a small break, and refresh yourself with some Food and Beverage. Next up is a walk along the serene waterbody. You will then have to pass through the intimidating Fire section, after which you see the Wall of Fame. Last up is the Lantern Passage that marks the end of your 1-kilometer walk. It will prove to be an unforgettable experience, especially if you have kids along with you.
Additionally, witness the city of Singapore come to life at discounted prices on an unforgettable cable car ride. Skip the line and take to the skies to enjoy unparalleled views of Singapore and all its icons. With the round-trip pass, you can complete the entire trip irrespective of the station you start at. The spacious cabins are wheelchair friendly and can accommodate strollers too. You can also visit Mount Faber Park, one of Singapore’s oldest hilltop parks. Enjoy many stunning photo opportunities around the lush greenery here. Cross through a skyscraper and go across the harbor to reach Mount Faber. On the Sentosa Line, fly over the jungle, sand, and sea and see the many attractions from a unique vantage point.
- Entry to Rainforest Lumina.
- 30-minute cable car ride. (Optional)
- Hotel transfers.
Know Before You Go
Rainforest Lumina vouchers can only be used by tourists and cannot be used by Singapore Citizens and/or Singapore Permanent Residents.
- Rainforest Lumina operates from 1st July 2018 to 19th February 2019. The attraction will be closed on August 18th, September 8th, and October 13th, 2018.
- Monday to Sunday - 7:30 PM, 8 PM, 8:30 PM, 9 PM, 9:30 PM, 10 PM and 10:30 PM.
- You can enter at any of the above time slots. Due to limited capacity per time slot, please note that entry is granted on a first come, first served basis onsite and should the current time slot be full, you will have to wait until the next available one to gain entry.
Cable Car Timings
The experience is open from 8:45 AM to 10 PM. The last boarding will be at 9:30 PM.
Cable Car Boarding Points
Cable Car Station at Mount Faber. 109 Mount Faber Road. HarbourFront Station at 3 HarbourFront Place, HarbourFront Tower 2.
Merlion Station at 2 Siloso Road 098973, Sentosa.
Faber Peak Singapore is about 7 minutes from Harbourfront Metro station. Take Exit B while coming Harbourfront station and cross the link bridge to get to the Singapore Cable car at Harbourfront tower two, where you can redeem your tickets.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
The tickets with discounts were very reasonable.
We got cheap tickets thanks to Headout. We used the cashback on the cable car ride on which we already got a discount.
This place is great if you go with your friends and have people to sing along with. You don’t want to go alone
How To Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your Rainforest Lumina at Singapore Zoo ticket voucher shortly. You can show the mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at ticketing counters 3-8 at Singapore Zoo to redeem your tickets.
The tickets are open dated, and are valid for a period of 60 days. Once the ticket voucher is redeemed at the ticketing counter at Singapore Zoo, however, you must use the tickets within the same day.
80 Mandai Lake Rd, Singapore 729826, Singapore