Skip The Line to Uffizi Gallery - Audioguide Tour
Bypass the long and arduous ticketing lines and enjoy Skip the Line access to one of the greatest art collections in this part of the world! Admire the work of the great Italian masters at one of the most prominent art museums in Europe, the Uffizi Gallery, while gaining information and insight on the masterpieces that call the museum home with the help of an audiopen.
- Skip the sometimes hours-long lines to the museum and get to spend more time inside the unique Uffizi Gallery as you explore it at your own pace.
- Enjoy the expansive collections at Florence's Most Visited Museum and discover the many works of art they hold, ranging from the 12th century to the 17th century.
- Make the most of your time in the gallery with the help of an audiopen and an interactive map that will help you navigate and learn about the history and provenance of the major artifacts in the museum.
Skip the long lines and spend more time inside the unique Uffizi Gallery
The Uffizi Gallery is an art museum featuring works from the greatest artists of all time and, as such, the collection housed in this magnificent building gets quite a draw, especially during peak season, when the lines can get several hours long. Fortunately, you won't have to worry about that with your Skip the Line tickets, which let you bypass the ticketing line entirely so you only have to exchange your voucher for physical tickets at the counter for people with existing reservations. Though there may be a slight wait on hectic days, the line here is still dwarfed by the normal entry and ticketing line. Once you exchange your voucher for a physical ticket and get through the security check, all you have to do is walk straight in!
Learn about the history and provenance of major artifacts in the museum with the help of an audiopen
Then you are free to explore the intricacies of the various compositions on display and marvel at the work of the genius artists. A must see destination for all visitors of Florence, the Uffizi is bound to leave you spellbound and awestruck. Learn about the fascinating history of the Uffizi as well as the artwork it holds with the help of your audiopen!
Opened first in 1769, the gallery has grown in size, stature, and artwork and includes modernized technology and multimedia attractions all aimed at educating the public about these pieces of art. The museum is so big it's almost impossible to cover it in just a day. But, be sure to check the paintings listed below as these are among the most renowned works of art world over. Also, visit the cafe and take in the view of the city and the Palazzo Vecchio in all its splendor.
Famous Paintings at the Uffizi Gallery
- The Ognissanti Madonna by Giotto
- Annunciation by Simone Martini and Lippo Memmi
- Annunciation by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Adoration of the Magi by Gentile da Fabriano
- Portraits of the Duke and Duchess of Urbino by Piero Della Francesca
- The Battle of San Romano by Paolo Uccello
- Santa Lucia De Magnoli Altarpiece by Veneziano
- Madonna with Child and Two Angels by Filippo Lippi
- La Primavera by Botticelli
- The Birth of Venus by Botticelli
- Doni Tondo by Michelangelo
- Adoration of the Magi by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Madonna of the Goldfinch by Raphael
- Venus of Urbino by Titian
- Bacchus by Caravaggio
- Judith and Holofernes by Artemisia Gentileschi
- Skip the line entry ticket to Uffizi Gallery
- Interactive Map of the Gallery
Know Before You Go
- Kindly note that your tickets allow you to skip the entry line into the gallery, after passing the security check.
- Due to security reasons, the gallery can only accommodate a certain number of people at any given time so, if space allows, you may be moved to a slightly earlier or later time slot upon arrival.
- The Gallery is open Tuesday through Saturday from 8:15 AM - 6:50 PM. The Gallery is closed on Monday.
- Your ticket is valid only on the selected date and time, which is 4:30 PM.
- You must arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled entrance time to the ticket counter where you can exchange your mobile voucher for a physical ticket and collect your audioguide.
- Check-in at Uffizi Gallery (entrance n. 1). An assistant waits for you wearing blue clothing with Caf Tour & Gray Line Florence logos.
Reduced Price Ticket
Entry is free for children aged 7 and younger (they will not be given an audioguide or map) but please select the number of children in your party at the time of booking. Reduced price option is available at the gallery for European Union citizens. Your IDs will be checked at the entrance.
English | Spanish | French | German | Italian | Chinese
Audiopen Terms and Regulations
- Upon delivery of the Audiopen and the map, you need to show your ID document.
- A cash amount or a credit card pre-authorization of €40 for each Audiopen will be required, at the beginning of the tour that will be immediately released, as you return the Audiopen at our Agency (Caf Tour & Travel – Via Degli Alfani 151/red – Florence), at the end of the tour."
- Please ensure to bring with you a sufficient amount in cash or a valid credit card to be pre-authorized. Credit Cards accepted: Visa, Mastercard or American Express. In case your card does not authorize the payment on site, it will not be possible to deliver the Audiopen booked.
- The device that will be delivered is under your responsibility, in case of loss, theft or damage, you will be charged the deposit of Euro 40.
- This device does not require headsets, but if you want you can use your own headsets.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Please display your voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your host.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Meet your host at Door 1 of the Uffizi Gallery, Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122.
- The meeting point is at the Uffizi Gallery Museum, door n. 1, entrance reserved to the booking holders.
- An assistant waits for you wearing blue clothing with Caf Tour & Gray Line Florence logos.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Uffizi Gallery.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest bus station is Ponte Vecchio, a 2-3 minute walk away from Door 1.
- Nearest train station is Santa Maroa Novella Station, which is a 17-minute walk from Door 1.