1-Day Highland Lochs, Castles & Whisky Distillery Tour
- Follow in the footsteps of Legends and Kings as you explore historic Stirling Castle
- Take in the spectacular scenery of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park
- An optional whisky-tasting tour at a traditional Whisky-Distillery
- See Doune Castle, filming location for ‘Monty Python’, ‘Game of Thrones’ and ‘Outlander’.
- View the impressive ‘Kelpies’, Scotland’s largest public art installation
This 1-Day Tour departs Edinburgh on Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays between June and October 2017. Explore Stirling Castle, the Highlands and a working Scotch Whisky-Distillery. See beautiful Mountains, Waterfalls, Lochs, Castles in the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. Visit ‘Game of Thrones’/Outlander/Monty Python’s’ Doune Castle. See beautiful Mountains, Waterfalls, Lochs, Castles and our famous Highland Cows (Hairy Coos!!!) within the Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park. Visit Doune Castle, the backdrop to ‘Game of Thrones’, ‘Outlander’ and ‘Monty Python’. The perfect tour for those looking for an action-packed day full of Scottish history, culture, and magnificent scenery.
You will receive your tickets via email instantly
Bus Stop Outside Deacon's House Cafe, 304 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2PS, Edinburgh
- Please note that due to the limitations of our insurance, we cannot carry children under 7 years’ old on any of our tours.
- Please note: Doune Castle is CLOSED for film production between October 22nd – 26th 2017. As such, it will not be possible to visit the castle as part of this tour on those dates.
- Tour Departure Information: This tour departs the bus stop at the ‘Deacons House Cafe’, 304 Lawnmarket, Royal Mile, Edinburgh, EH1 2PS sharp @ 8.30am.
- We ask guests to arrive at LEAST 15 minutes before departure.