La Marina Dinner Cruise, Eiffel Tower by Night and Moulin Rouge Show + Transfers
Savour the incredible panoramic sights of Paris from the 2nd floor of the iconic Eiffel Tower. Enjoy the classic cabaret at the Moulin Rouge in Paris and conclude your tour with a luxurious dinner cruise on the Seine River.
- Gaze at the gorgeous city of Paris from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower at night.
- Witness the show at the Moulin Rouge which includes performances by the amazing Doriss Girls, known the world over for their French Can Can.
- Enjoy a wonderful glass of French champagne during the performance.
- Sail serenely on the Seine River and take in the fabulous sights of Paris after sunset as you feast on a full-course French meal.
Paris is a city of many splendors and there’s no better way to experience it than with this combo!
Board your luxurious restaurant boat, the Marina de Paris, at 6.15 PM. Choose from an extensive menu of authentic French dishes as you drift past alluring monuments like the Orsay Museum, the Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral, the Louvre, and the Eiffel Tower. The river flows through the heart of the city and served as a crucial commercial lifeline for centuries. Thirty-seven charming bridges including the Pont Neuf and Pont Alexandre III span the course of the river inside the city. The boat will also glide under many of the beautiful bridges that span the river.
Visit the famous Eiffel Tower after your dinner cruise. A wrought iron tower located in the sprawling green space of Champ de Mars, the Eiffel Tower has become the cultural icon of Paris. It registers over 7 million visitors who pay to ascend the tower every year, making it the most-visited paid monument. Get a chance to ascend to the second floor and bask in the incredible view of the city.
End your tour with a stop at the Moulin Rouge, one of the top cabaret houses in the city. For over a century, the Moulin has welcomed tourists and natives alike into its renowned interiors to watch world-class performers like the Doriss Girls, a group of dancers comprised of many different nationalities but who can still dominate the French Can Can better than most Parisiens! Watch them put on the five-act performance of Feriee and enter a world of music and dancing, shimmering with sequins and bursting with feather boas as you sip on some champagne; the best way to bring the curtain down on a perfect evening!
- Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
- One drink and dinner cruise on the Seine river
- Tickets to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Show at the Moulin Rouge
- Half a bottle of Champagne at the Moulin Rouge
- Hotel Transfers (if option is selected during booking)
Know Before You Go
Please ensure you reach the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to departure if you choose not to add hotel transfers to your experience.
The tour starts with the dinner cruise for which the boarding time is 6:15 PM. It departs at 6:45 PM. The Moulin Rouge show is scheduled at 11 PM and ends at 1 AM. The total duration of the tour is about 7 hours.
Smart attire is required to enter the Moulin Rouge. For men, a jacket and tie are appreciated, but not required. Shorts, flip-flops, sportswear, and sports shoes are not permitted. There is a cloakroom at the Moulin Rouge where you must store your belongings.
Children under the age of six are not allowed into the Moulin Rouge. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Rules and regulations
For copyright and security reasons, taking videos and photographs during the show is strictly prohibited. There will be professional photographers available if you wish to have your photograph taken for a souvenir.
Choice of Starters
- Mozzarella and basil cream, parmesan crisps, small fresh tomatoes
- Duck foie gras with salt crystals, mango-pineapple compote
- Verrine of quinoa, yuzu flavored butterfly shrimp
- Crusty bread with black tapenade, fillet of red mullet, vegetable sprouts
Choice of Main Courses
- Poultry leg, baby roast potatoes, mini new vegetables
- Steamed hake steak, artichoke cream and slow-cooked yellow carrots
- Rump steak, pan-fried mixed vegetables, potato rosette (+7€)
Choice of Desserts
- Banana-salted butter caramel tart
- Vanilla custard and candied apricot
- Dark chocolate macaroon, crisp mikado
- Variety of strawberries, whipped cream and mini marshmallows
Choice of Drinks/ Wine
One glass of wine (16 cl) of your choice:
- Touraine AOC Sauvignon Luc Poulain (white) or
- Touraine AOC Domaine des Echardières (rosé) or
- Bordeaux AOC les Mercadières (red) or
- A glass of soft drink (water or cola cola or fruit juice)
- Tomato gazpacho with basil and pine kernels, tender shoots in balsamic vinegar
- Baby roast potatoes, pan-fried mixed vegetables, artichoke cream
- Seasonal tutti frutti, pear purée, dark chocolate biscuit
- Seasonal starter
- Menu choice of main course
- Chocolate mud cake
- Orange juice; Coca-Cola or water
Example of menu, subject to modification
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Guys each of this individual experience was costing me a bomb but this combo really saved the day! Extremely cheap and incredibly amazing
The conveninece of transfer service made us opt for this and it turned out to be a phenomenal evening
What a lovely experience. My romantic date went just as planned without any hiccups
How To Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your La Marina Dinner Cruise, Eiffel Tower By Night, and Moulin Rouge Show ticket voucher shortly. Please take a printout. Show the printed voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point to the driver-guide on the day of departure. If you have chosen to add hotel transfers to your experience, please show the printed voucher at the time of pick up from your hotel.
Paris City Vision Agency, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
How to Get There
Take the metro and get off at Pyramides Station. A 4-minute walk from the station will lead you to the meeting point.
This tour is valid for the date of the booking.
Tour begins and ends at your hotel, Paris