Walk the Local Route with Pickup
- Indulge in the local HK experience with an experienced guide
- Immerse yourself in a plethora of colors, sounds, and aromas
- Learn about the local cultures, traditions and the history of the land
- Ride through the streets of Hong Kong Island on a tram
- Scheduled hotel pickup and drop-off
Experience Hong Kong from the perspective of the locals! Explore the less ventured parts of the land and live like a local as part of this guided tour. You will get to dive deep into the cities curves and corners and learn the lifestyle of a local Hong Kong citizen.
The tour takes you across the lesser known locations of HK. Visit the exotic bird garden inspired by mainland China and shop for bird-related paraphernalia at the Bird Garden. Witness the Shau Kei Wan Wet Market, a significant place in the history of the land. Delve into the Sheung Wan district, and visit some of the oldest businesses selling Chinese herbs and dried seafood.
- Visit Yuen Po Street Bird Garden
- Explore the Shau Kei Wan Wet Market
- Board a ding ding (or tram)
- Walk through Sheung Wan for a look at Chinese herbs and dried seafood
- Pick up points: Hong Kong Island: 13:00 at The Excelsior (281 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay; Causeway Bay MTR Exit E) (OR) Kowloon: 13:40 at Salisbury YMCA (41 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui; East Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station, Exit L3)
- As the tour involves a lot of walking, don't forget to don comfortable footwear and put on appropriate sunscreen and mosquito protection
- Child Ticket: Ages 3-12
- Tour will be canceled when Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued. You will be given the option of booking an alternative date or requesting a full refund
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
The Excelsior , 281, Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong