A Chinatown & Geylang Night Tour
- Guided walking tour through Chinatown and the Geylang district
- Indulge in the exotic foods at the food street
- Witness the surreal Pagoda Street and all of its splendors
- Experience the raw, unadulterated entertainment in the alleys of Geylang
Walk through the small streets of Chinatown and take in their rich history and heritage. A professional guide will help you brave through the chaos and noise prevalent in the area. Enjoy a myriad of smells, color, and culture in this district. The original ‘Sin City’ of Singapore, Chinatown was known for the opium dens and gambling culture, earning it the nickname - ‘The Place of Nightless Days’.
After you discover the secrets of Chinatown it's time to take a bus journey to Geylang. Geylang is an area covered in small streets and narrow alleys. What makes it interesting is the entertainment! Unadulterated, borderline profane and raw, venture into the sinful alleys and go where many men have ventured before.
- Pagoda Street
- Food Street
- Gods & Vice
- Back Alleys
- Red Light District
- Chinatown Heritage Centre
- Meeting Point: Chinatown Heritage Centre (48 Pagoda Street)
By Cab: Alight at the junction of New Bridge Road and Pagoda Street (a pedestrian mall). Walk straight and on the left, you will see Chinatown Heritage Centre) * The tour includes the red light district in Geylang. Due to this, only ages 18 years and above are allowed
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Chinatown Heritage Centre, 48 Pagoda St, Singapore 059207, Singapore