The London Dungeon Tickets and 24 Hours Thames River Cruise Combo
Explore the sights and history of London with this incredible combo that not only allows you unlimited hop on hop off access across four piers on the River Thames but also lets you visit the historic and hair raising London Dungeons.
- Hop On and Hop Off at any one of the four piers convenient to you to explore the sights of the Thames
- Cruises depart every 30 minutes, giving you the freedom to explore all the sights you want at your pace before boarding the cruise again
- All boats have cafes serving hot and cold drinks as well as snacks for you to purchase
- Dive into the ancient capital’s bloody history at the London Dungeon.
- Explore the London Dungeons and learn about the incredible history of the city.
- Meet Sweeney Todd, Jack the Ripper, the plague-ridden streets and Guy Fawkes parading the Dungeons of London.
One of the most relaxing ways to discover the city of London, this hop-on-hop-off cruise covers all of the most important and iconic sights in the city. The vessel is designed especially for the best possible sightseeing experience, and comes equipped with an onboard bar stocked with food and drinks. You can choose to board the cruise at any one of the four piers, and you will also receive a guided commentary of the many sights along the river.
Westminster Pier- Close to Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament (with Big Ben), Horse Guards, Whitehall and the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms.
London Eye Pier- Located next to the London Eye, County Hall (with the London Aquarium) and close to the world-renowned South Bank arts complex (including the Royal Festival Hall).
Tower Pier- This pier makes the Tower of London and Tower Bridge easily accessible.
Greenwich Pier - Makes it easy to reach the World Heritage Centre of Greenwich, home of the famous tea clipper Cutty Sark, the Old Royal Naval College, the National Maritime Museum, the Queen’s House and the Old Royal Observatory.
The London Dungeon is not for the faint-hearted, it's for the light-hearted. Explore the complete 1000-year-old history of London over 19 live shows and 2 thrilling rides. Walk back in time to when streets were filled with demon barbers or the time when plague rats infested London or even to the era of Guy Fawkes. Scary and exciting -The Tavern and Whitechapel - provide drinks and snacks within the dungeon.
- Hop-on Hop-Off Thames Cruise
- London Dungeon Ticket
Know Before You Go
The sightseeing cruise runs between 10 AM to 8 PM while the opening times of the London Dungeon are as follows:
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 10 AM - 5 PM
- Thursday: 11 AM - 5 PM
- Saturday: 10 AM - 6 PM
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
Thank you for the servcie Headout, we are glad we chosen you to go ahead with our London Experience.
1000-year-old history of London over 19 live shows and 2 thrilling rides was worth the cost
One of the best ways to experience the beauty of london and that too within your pocket. Splendid!
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets at the time of pick-up along with a valid photo ID. You must exchange your voucher for you sightseeing cruise and London Dungeon tickets.
Please note that attraction tickets can only be collected from Westminster Pier (SW1A 2JH), Tower Pier (EC3N 4DT) or Greenwich Pier (SE10 9HT).
- Your sightseeing cruise tickets are dated and valid for 24 hours from the time of ticket collection on the date selected at the time of booking.
- Your London Dungeon ticket is valid for one standard admission within 48 hours of being collected from the collection point.
Westminster Pier, United Kingdom, London
Please note that all children under the age of 15 years must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years )