Eiffel Tower Summit Skip The Line Tickets with Optional Seine River Cruise
Do not miss this opportunity to ascend the most iconic landmark in France, the Eiffel Tower! A host will accompany you and your group till the Summit of the tower via the elevator (located on 2nd floor). Enjoy unparalleled views of Paris from the Summit of the Eiffel Tower. Have the choice of rounding off your Parisian adventure with a panoramic cruise down the Seine river.
- Bypass the long waiting lines at the Eiffel Tower and make the most of your time in Paris with these skip-the-line tickets.
- Your tickets give you access to the summit level, thus giving you the chance to stand at the tallest open observation point in Paris.
- See the sights of the city from a different perspective with a Seine River Cruise if you so choose!
- Check out the stunning neighborhoods of Paris such as the Champs Elysees, Notre Dame, Montmartre, Seine River, and so on from the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower.
- This tour is hosted by an English speaking guide.
Skip the Long Waiting Lines at the Eiffel Tower
On the day of your experience, your tour will depart from the designated location 15 minutes prior to your selected time during checkout. You meet the guide and enjoy a historic presentation about the Eiffel Tower. He then takes you through security via the priority entrance to the elevators to the second floor and then to the summit.
Stand at the Tallest Observation Point in Paris at the Summit
Enjoy views of neighboring Parisian attractions such as the Seine River, Montmartre district, Notre Dame, Champs Elysees, and others. Your host will guide you to the elevators to the summit from the second floor and part ways.
If you are in the mood for some thrills and frills, we’d suggest you take the stairs down to the 1st level. This is the largest level on the tower and has a see-through floor in place. The feeling of walking on this transparent floor is unique and is bound to give you the chills.
You can choose to add a cruise down the Seine as part of your experience so that you may see the iconic landmarks of Paris from the river's waters. You will have the option to add this in the next step of the booking. Seine River Cruise tickets are valid for 6 months.
- Skip-the-line access to the summit of the Eiffel Tower.
- Unlimited time inside the Eiffel Tower.
- 1-hour Seine River Cruise. (Optional)
Know Before You Go
- In rare instances, the summit of the Eiffel Tower may be temporarily closed due to situations beyond our control, such as inclement weather or other circumstances. When this occurs, the group will be unable to access the summit, even if it reopens during your tour, and you will be provided a refund for the price of summit access
- Summit Access can no longer be purchased onsite
- Free entry for children under the age of 4
- Please note that the tickets to the summit only include priority access to the second-floor elevator and you will have to wait in queue for the elevators on the way up or for coming down from the summit
The Eiffel Tower is open between 9:30 to 11:00 PM from September-May. During the summer months of June-August, the tower is open from 9:00 AM to 11:30 PM.
The tour duration is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Seine River Cruise (Optional) Timings are 10 AM to 10 PM
There is no shortage of ways to get to the Eiffel Tower.
By Metro: The Metro has two lines that have stops in close proximity to the Eiffel Tower i.e Line 6 and 9.
By RER: You can use the RER Train and get off at the Champs de Mars station.
By Bus: Buses 82, 42, 87, and 69 operate to the Eiffel Tower.
By Batobus: You could also get to the Tower by using any of the Batobus boats. This means of transport gives you a different view of the Tower from the water.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide who will escort you to the Eiffel Tower.
- If you've opted for Seine River Cruise, display this voucher to the same host in exchange for the Cruise's physical tickets.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
The exact meeting point information will be present on the confirmation voucher. Please read that information carefully.
Your Eiffel Tower ticket is valid only for the day and time of your scheduled tour. Seine River Cruise is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.