Morning Dune Drive + Fat Bike Ride
Indulge in the newest desert sport, fat bike riding, while already on a thrilling drive through the dunes, with the option of riding a camel readily available!
- Travel in a 4x4 vehicle to a traditional desert camp where you can experience the thrill of bashing the dunes and the latest desert sport - fat bike desert bicycles
- At the desert, you will be also able to indulge yourself in 2 extremely popular desert activities - camel riding and sand boarding
- Enjoy a delicious picnic breakfast at the site before you head home
Get ready for a thrilling desert drive over the red sand dunes, deep into the heart of the Lahbab desert. You will be picked up on a 4x4 and driven to the desert leaving the city behind.
Once you arrive at the desert, your driver will take you amongst the ever-shifting dunes and ride over them for a 4x4 experience. Follow that with a session of thrilling sand boarding amidst the dunes.
Fat Bike Ride
The highlight of the trip is the latest desert sport - riding fat tired desert bicycles. The fat tires prevent the bike from sinking in the sand as the increased surface area spreads the weight around much more evenly. This allows you to steer your bike effortlessly over loose sand as well.
After working up an appetite, you will stop for a traditional picnic breakfast in the desert.
After your adventurous session and a hearty breakfast, you can leave for the city leaving the desert behind.
- Hotel pick up and drop off in a 4x4
- Safari guide
- Admission to Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
- Dune bashing
- Camel ride in winter
- Sand boarding
- Fat bike desert bicycles
- Soft drinks
- Picnic breakfast
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID
Your tour will begin & end at your hotel, Dubai
- This safari is not recommended for expectant mothers or those with back problems
- Children must be at least 5 years; a booster seat will be fitted for children 5-7 years