Evening Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner, Entertainment & Coach Pick Up
- On this desert safari, you will experience an adventurous desert dune bashing ride and a traditional Bedouin camp experience
- Enjoy other traditional activities such as camel riding and henna hand painting
- Be entertained with a tanoura dance performance and a fire show
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ buffet meal paired with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee
You will be taken the Bedouin camp deep in the heart of the Arabian Desert in comfortable and luxurious coaches. The coach will pick you up from standard pick-up locations in the city - Deira City Center, Burjuman Spinneys and Al Mulla Plaza
The desert experience will begin with a thrilling session of dune bashing under the guidance of an expert. You will be able to climb up and down the hills and valleys formed by the desert dunes. Pickup will be between 3 - 3:30 PM.
You will then be taken to a traditional Bedouin camp where you can experience traditional desert activities such as camel riding and henna hand painting. Dancers will also be performing traditional dances such as tanoura and fire shows.
As the clock winds itself and the day comes to a close, some of the best chefs from the region come together to prepare a delectable dinner BBQ buffet for you to enjoy. You can pair these with unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee. With a wide array of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes to choose from, your buffet will the perfect end to the day.
- Coach transfers from select areas in Dubai
- Desert dune bashing
- Short Camel Ride
- Tanoura dance
- Fire show
- Unlimited water, soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Vegetarian and non-vegetarian BBQ buffet dinner
- Sunset photography opportunity
- Separate restrooms for men and women
Know Before You Go
Depending upon the pickup location and the operator conducting your desert safari, you will be picked up anytime between 02:00 PM - 02:30 PM. You may directly get in touch with the operator for information on your exact pickup time. At the end of your excursion, you will be dropped off between 9:00 PM and 9:30 PM.
Desert Safari Location
The camp is located in and around the Al Aveer Desert.
- During dry day, there will be no entertainment and no alcohol will be served. Please be guided accordingly.
- Infants below the age of 2 years are not allowed.
- People of age above 70 years are not allowed.
- Henna painting is available at the camp but not included in this experience.
- Camel rides will be brief so as not to over burden the animals, especially given the heat.
- Quad biking will be on a sharing basis with other members of your part and lasts for 15 minutes at the most
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
We did so many things on this safari that I don't even recollect everything. We loved the fire show, dune bashing and the camel ride the most.
It was my first experience of the desert and I was wowed!! Best travel experience in a while.
It said evening dinner but the pick up was in the afternoon, not much of an evening activity.
You will get an email confirmation within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the time of pick-up with a valid photo ID. You will be picked up from one of three designated locations. On the day of your safari please contact your operator to know exact pick up time and location.
The Tour starts and ends at your pick-up location, Dubai
- Children above 3 years are chargeable.